old timers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

me9club

Reaction score
I wonder if it is possible for a v4 tamagotchi to turn into a old timer? Can someone please tell me if your v4 tamagotchi can turn into a old timer? :huh: :lol: :eek: ;) :D <_< :mellow: :D :p B) :p

[SIZE=10pt]Refuse the matchmaker over 9 times and then when your tamagotchi is 9 or up they will turn into a oldie[/SIZE]

mine turned and my sisters turned into an old timer they were nine.ps: that was today

Just for your info, if you dont have two old timers to connect and marry, the old timer will die. PS It is possible for a V4 to turn into an old timer.

For me I didn't refuse the matchmaker at all! *sniff* and he just didn't come! and now he is an old timer and I don't want him to die because I have a whole bunch of really cool items including love potion. I want to connect and use the love potion but my friends Tama is also a boy and her bbrothers is dead(as in no battery) I don't know anyone else who is a grown up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back