Pokémon Diamond And Pearl

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Version are you getting?

• Diamond

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pearl

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I'm not getting the game

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

psychotama

Reaction score
Pokémon Diamond and Pearl come out Sunday! I'm so excited. I'll be out for church so I can swing by and snag one.

Which one are you getting? I think i'll get Diamond. I'll end up getting them both at some point though XD

Cool. I thought of getting both at the same time but I don't wanna blow all my moey in one day XP I wait for a while before I get Pearl. I'm looking forward to the new Eevee evos too ^^

So it IS coming out on Sunday! ^^ I heard that's when it's coming out a million times before, but my mom doesn't believe it...she says it's always on Tuesday. I'll need to get one. ^_^ I think I'm getting Pearl...

I thought they were to come out today? o.o'

I'm hoping to get one or both of the versions. I'm not too motivated to do it though. Not sure which one I'd get first.

I don't have the newest GB player so even if I did get it I couldn't play it.

I stopped getting the games after Crystal. ^^;;;

I'm a little behind in the gaming area- it moves to fast for me.

I'm getting Pearl hopefully. x -x I didn't preorder, so we'll see what happens.

But on the hush hush, some EB/Gamestop stores are supposed to break the street date and start selling today. :0

Walmart.com said they're releasing them 4/21.

I'm going on a hunt to see if they're lying or not <.< >.>

I'll report back xP

I'm getting Pearl <3

----------------------------------------------------------------

Well the site lied ;.;

They're releasing at midnight tonight, so my mom and I are going to go back X3

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay. It might be different in different states. Don't know. The poster at my Wal-Mart said the 22nd.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I bought Pokemon Pearl :3

Tis awesome. The graphics when you're walking around are odd at first, but the use of the touch screen is pretty sweet ^^

In the UK D/P come out in September XP :furawatchi:

So my mum is getting a US import on May 5th. YAY! I'm getting Diamond and my friend is getting Pearl :furawatchi:

Well I bought Pokemon Pearl :3
Tis awesome. The graphics when you're walking around are odd at first, but the use of the touch screen is pretty sweet ^^
Cool. I can't wait. It's about 9:30 AM here and we are going at 12:00

I just bought it yesterday. It rocks. I had no trouble finding one, there was about 20 of each. I got Pearl and the Player's Guide.

I can't get past the Veilstone gym x.x'

I can get past her Meditite just fine, but her Lucario rips me a new one every time.

My Pokemon are all levels 25-28 and still no luck. I can't really level them much anymore because once they exceed 30 they wont listen to me anymore. *falls over* So annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back