Dreams...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lil*kitty*kat

Reaction score
Have you ever had a dream that kinda predicted future or something like that?

I did once or twice so I'll tell you:

When I had turned five and we planned to visit my grandpa's and granma's houses in Europe for the first time since moving to Canada and I had a weird dream and all I could remember were something like and Old man, tears, gravestones and a siren. I was scared at first and wondered what that was about.

The next day my dad said that my grandpa had died and I told him I dreamed about that, but he didn't believe me. I was spooked and I just watched TV until eating something and calming down.

There's more but I'm too tired to type that much.

Wow, thats cool. My dad once had a dream his breaks would go out and the next day they did. And I had a dream like that but I can't remember it.

I once had a dream where me and my friend were walking on the oval in primary school, she said "DONT GO TO GYPSIES!" and it happened atleast 3 years later when we were having a conversation about gypsies and psychics and stuff, I asked "Didnt we have this conversation before?" she said "Huh?" o_O weird...

I cant remember any more.....

~SG~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back