Photo
- - - - -

OMG is it true?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

MarLexia

• marlexia user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 21 April 2007 - 11:02 AM ( #1 )

This may or may not be important to you, but I still would really like to know cuz it's extremely important to me.
My story: fortunatly enough, I have three V4s. All the same age. The girls are universal (as i found out on this website; it such a huge help) and the boy is a hinotamatchi (my spelling aint good cuz im typing really fast) and I would really like to know: If I treat my precious universals well enough, will I get a normal tama adult? If so, can I POSSIBLY get a memetchi? :lol: It want my boy (Alex) to be a Mametchi, and I want one girl: (Leia) to be a Memetchi, and I want my other girl (Xika) to be a Violetchi! Could you please reply soon? I don't have much time. :furawatchi: :hitodetchi: :mametchi: :mimitchi: :furawatchi: :wacko:

Replies

Views

Started

21 Apr 2007

Last Post

21 Apr 2007

tamakinggold

• tamakinggold user photo

Posted 21 April 2007 - 11:08 AM ( #2 )

calm down from how shocked you sound i thought you compurter gota virus and you are right i tried it so y-e-s

hypergotchi

• hypergotchi user photo

Posted 21 April 2007 - 11:08 AM ( #3 )

Hinotamatchi is in the wrong family group. It has to be Young Mametchi or Young Androtchi and possibly universal to turn into Mametchi.

BandbK

• bandbk user photo

Posted 21 April 2007 - 02:41 PM ( #4 )

This may or may not be important to you, but I still would really like to know cuz it's extremely important to me.
My story: fortunatly enough, I have three V4s. All the same age. The girls are universal (as i found out on this website; it such a huge help) and the boy is a hinotamatchi (my spelling aint good cuz im typing really fast) and I would really like to know: If I treat my precious universals well enough, will I get a normal tama adult? If so, can I POSSIBLY get a memetchi? :D It want my boy (Alex) to be a Mametchi, and I want one girl: (Leia) to be a Memetchi, and I want my other girl (Xika) to be a Violetchi! Could you please reply soon? I don't have much time. :D :D :D B) :) :)

Maybe or maybe not....Your tama will gow up to be in your parents family group. So if the parents of your tama is a universal character and a character in the meme, mame, or gorotchi fmaily, You have a 50/50 chance of getting a universal character or a normal character!

Hope I helped! :D

ta9394

• ta9394 user photo

Posted 21 April 2007 - 03:05 PM ( #5 )

why did you think her computer had a virus??????????????

sumie1994

• sumie1994 user photo

Posted 21 April 2007 - 04:56 PM ( #6 )

Sorry but you have to be in the mame family to get those tamas.