OMG is it true?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarLexia

Reaction score
This may or may not be important to you, but I still would really like to know cuz it's extremely important to me.

My story: fortunatly enough, I have three V4s. All the same age. The girls are universal (as i found out on this website; it such a huge help) and the boy is a hinotamatchi (my spelling aint good cuz im typing really fast) and I would really like to know: If I treat my precious universals well enough, will I get a normal tama adult? If so, can I POSSIBLY get a memetchi? :lol: It want my boy (Alex) to be a Mametchi, and I want one girl: (Leia) to be a Memetchi, and I want my other girl (Xika) to be a Violetchi! Could you please reply soon? I don't have much time. :furawatchi: :hitodetchi: :mametchi: :mimitchi: :furawatchi: :wacko:

calm down from how shocked you sound i thought you compurter gota virus and you are right i tried it so y-e-s

Hinotamatchi is in the wrong family group. It has to be Young Mametchi or Young Androtchi and possibly universal to turn into Mametchi.

This may or may not be important to you, but I still would really like to know cuz it's extremely important to me. My story: fortunatly enough, I have three V4s. All the same age. The girls are universal (as i found out on this website; it such a huge help) and the boy is a hinotamatchi (my spelling aint good cuz im typing really fast) and I would really like to know: If I treat my precious universals well enough, will I get a normal tama adult? If so, can I POSSIBLY get a memetchi? :D It want my boy (Alex) to be a Mametchi, and I want one girl: (Leia) to be a Memetchi, and I want my other girl (Xika) to be a Violetchi! Could you please reply soon? I don't have much time. :D :D :D B) :) :)
Maybe or maybe not....Your tama will gow up to be in your parents family group. So if the parents of your tama is a universal character and a character in the meme, mame, or gorotchi fmaily, You have a 50/50 chance of getting a universal character or a normal character!

Hope I helped! :D

why did you think her computer had a virus??????????????

Sorry but you have to be in the mame family to get those tamas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back