Photo
- - - - -

This is sort of weird...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

milkandcerealxo

• milkandcerealxo user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 21 April 2007 - 01:27 PM ( #1 )

So, everybody knows that you can only get kinakamotchi on generation 2 or higher, along with parents that had high discipline bars (Im talking about version 1 tamagotchis). Well, on my version 1, my tamagotchi died when it was on version 4. So, i started a new one. I was expecting for the baby tamagotchi to turn into a marutchi, but to my suprise, it turned into a kinakamotchi! I know it was probably a glitch (a good one), but i thought it was really weird. Has it ever happened to you?

-Milkandcerealxo ^_^

Replies

Views

Started

21 Apr 2007

Last Post

21 Apr 2007

tamakinggold

• tamakinggold user photo

Posted 21 April 2007 - 01:55 PM ( #2 )

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY THATS A GOOD GLITCH

~bix~

• bix user photo

Posted 21 April 2007 - 04:51 PM ( #3 )

That's weird, you should keep track of this tamagotchi & see if you get anymore even generation characters =) (such as Mimitchi!!)

hypergotchi

• hypergotchi user photo

Posted 21 April 2007 - 05:06 PM ( #4 )

Kinkomatchi and Marutchi aren't affected by parents, it's generation and care over baby. If it died after gen. 1, it can still turn into Kinko. It's care (between 3-4 in both stats) to get Kinkomatchi (on gen2+)