Tamagotchi Or Pixel Chix?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PiinkishAverlyn

Reaction score
I Have A Pixel Chix Car And At First When I Saw The Package It Looks Really Fun.So I Decided To Buy It And When I Was About To Leave,I Saw A Tamagotchi v4! I Have Been Waiting Fer It Very Long.Then My Mum Noe Tat I Want The Tamagotchi V4 More So She Call Me To Exchange For The Tamagotchi.But I Like The Pixel Chix Car Too.Which Should I Choose?In The End,The Staff Say There Will A Month Exchange So I Can Go Home And Consider.Which Is The More Better?

I would get the tamagotchi. With the tamagotchi v4 the fun never ends :angry: .

The tamagotchi fun will last slightly longer. Though, I got one heck of a kick out of pixel chix and there are lots of options if you have the expanders like a second house, car, mall etc., you can only play so much pixel chix before you just have to either keep playing the same stuff or start all over again. Tamagotchis have that problem too, but there are differences with each time you play. You can get different pets with different personalities, and, now, different jobs! That reminds me...I'm going to go steal my sister's v4. She hasn't played with it in weeks, so I'm claiming it as mine XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Tamagotchi is alot better. Pixel chix will eventually run out of new material and be really, really boring.

I like Pixel Chix but...
Tamas are stupid.
um excuse me but you can offend someone by saying those words cuz tamas are not stupid ok :lol: :angry: ?i like tama more than pixel chix bcuz pixchix is just a girl in a 3d world and doesnt even grow and theyre already a teenagers and you need to buy another item of a pixelchick to try another stuff and thins fur example the pixel chix has a house you want to go to the mall then you have to buy the mall and then you wanna go outside and drive a car then yur gonna buy a car!man! B)

Tamagotchis or so cooler then pixel chix because the v4 you can get a job but pixel chix they can not get a job and they are so a rip off :lol: :eek: :D :p :D :D :D

[SIZE=14pt]Definitely Tamas! I had a Pixel Chick and it was boring so then I bought a second one to see if it was less boring..well guess what? STILL SOO BORING! [/SIZE]

tamachotchi or save up and get both

i got a pixel chix for my bday while ago. i found it fun but it gets sorta annoying cuz you cant turn the sound off. off topic but, if you see the, get those CUBE PEOPLE!!! i dont have any but i know they rock! lol! they are funny too! lol! i wanna get one badly!!

Out of pixelchix car & a tama v4, I d say a tama v4. I mean it evolves & makes it more fun!!!!

Sincerely my opinion, tamafan5

PS: I should know, I have 2 v4's & a v3 :wacko: :( :( :( :p :D :) :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back