Webkinz!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you have any webkinz?

• No.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What?

• Yes.(Post what one!)

• I used to.

• I want one!

• I am getting one!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

color_kraze

Reaction score
So do you have any webkinz? They are so cool! I don't but I just bought one off ebay the other day and it will arrive like Wednesday or Thursday! In case you have no idea what a webkinz is ask in a post and we will surely answer!

What are they?

I've heard about it but never been to it.... :|

-Spongeboby

They are little stuffed animal pets you find at stores or ebay and they give you a one-year pass to webkins.com and you can play games decorate your house and lots more. This is the site but you HAVE to have a webkinz to get on. here. Look for them here. here. so basically that is webkinz.

I don't have a Webkinz and not planning on getting one.

I have enough stuffties. o.o;

I have 20.

~Lil' Unicorn

~Lil' Tiger

~Lil' Alley Cat

~Lil' Horse

~Lil' Chihuahua

~ Pug

~ Tree Frog

~ Bull Frog

~ Sherbert Bunny

~ Black Lab

~ Love Puppy

~ Pegasus

~ White Terrior

~ Gorilla

~ St. Bernard

~ Googles

~ Polar Bear

~ Pink Poodle

~ Yorkie

~ Monkey

If you want to add me to your buddy list on webkinz, my username is aerialstar11.

I have 16,556 KinzCash. :p

I will try to post a picture of my KinzCash and maybe my Webkinz too for proof if you need any or don't believe me.

♫♪☻☺♥~*AngelGotchi11*~♥☺☻♪♫

I have 12.

Cream

Smokey

Bandit

Ace

Platty

Oreo

Pandora

Mabel

Cashew

Pumpkin

and more! :p

i have 11 webkinz...i dont play on there much any mor i'll go on but, only when im desprite for sumthen ta do!(on the computer) so i have the... golden retriver,hippo,lil kinz gray and white cat, the google thing, panda,pig,basset hound,frog,unicorn,cheeky money,elepant(sp),and 1 other 1 idk right now! mi username is monkeygirl2442 & alanamarie123

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back