- - - - -

What happened?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Rach_rox

• rach-rox user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 22 April 2007 - 04:07 PM ( #1 )

[FONT=Courier][SIZE=7][COLOR=purple]
After being a baby my tamagotchi turned in to the kid with a moehork in the Kuchi family but then turned into a itchgotchi in the Meme Family how was this possible? :( :D :mellow:

Replies

Views

Started

22 Apr 2007

Last Post

23 Apr 2007

pikawitchu

• pikawitchu user photo

Posted 22 April 2007 - 05:36 PM ( #2 )

Well your tamagotchi does not tipicly follow any family it only ends in a family like you could be a teen in the meme family and then turn into a adult in the mame family. It depends on how you train it like mine followed the music side it went from baby to kid to fireball looking thing into a werid looking thing that loves to sing but is to shy to show it.

Jugu

• jugu user photo

Posted 22 April 2007 - 05:39 PM ( #3 )

It is rare for that character to be Itcigotchi but I am jealous, I wanted Itchogotchi. ^_^ :unsure: If you are really curious though there are stat on the version 4 growth chart. Just scroll down and you'll see them.

TamaMum

• tamamum user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 23 April 2007 - 01:17 PM ( #4 )

The child/toddler with the mohawk (Mohitamatchi) is not in the Kuchi Group.

The babies and the child/toddlers are not grouped by family - only the teens and adults. So a Mohitamatchi can turn into any of the teens although it is almost always (so far as has been counted) a Mame Group or Kuchi Group teen.

Most of my Mohitamatchi toddlers evolved into Mame Group teens :D

I did get an Ichigotchi once - from a Mizutamachi :D

@Tensaitchi@

• tensaitchi user photo

Posted 23 April 2007 - 01:21 PM ( #5 )

Well, Puchitchi is proven by me HUNDREDS of times to be in the MEME family. Why? It always, if a boy, is a Gourmetchi. Some toddlers are in a certain group.