What happened?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rach_rox

Reaction score
After being a baby my tamagotchi turned in to the kid with a moehork in the Kuchi family but then turned into a itchgotchi in the Meme Family how was this possible? :( :D :mellow:

Well your tamagotchi does not tipicly follow any family it only ends in a family like you could be a teen in the meme family and then turn into a adult in the mame family. It depends on how you train it like mine followed the music side it went from baby to kid to fireball looking thing into a werid looking thing that loves to sing but is to shy to show it.

It is rare for that character to be Itcigotchi but I am jealous, I wanted Itchogotchi. ^_^ :unsure: If you are really curious though there are stat on the version 4 growth chart. Just scroll down and you'll see them.

The child/toddler with the mohawk (Mohitamatchi) is not in the Kuchi Group.

The babies and the child/toddlers are not grouped by family - only the teens and adults. So a Mohitamatchi can turn into any of the teens although it is almost always (so far as has been counted) a Mame Group or Kuchi Group teen.

Most of my Mohitamatchi toddlers evolved into Mame Group teens :D

I did get an Ichigotchi once - from a Mizutamachi :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back