Who likes That So Raven?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who likes That So Raven?

• I don't

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I love her!!!

• Who is she???

• Total voters
Eh, I'm not really a fan.

All those Disney shows are the same they just change out the charactors. o.x;;;

yea, I'm not really a fan of disney shows either... my sister is!

-Spongeboby

There's no poll option that says "It's an OK show" so I didn't vote :mellow:

I remember watching it when I babysat a 10 and 11 year old kid all summer. It definitely killed time.

I like Thats So Raven but not all that much...

I HATE the Naked Brothers Band!!!!!!!

Sorry, I just had to get thta out.... :p

♫♪☻☺♥~*AngelGotchi11*~♥☺☻♪♫

Yeah, I like her.

This is so mean:

This stupid girl, Ines, says she doesn't like Raven because she's fat! That's such a stupid thing to say, especially since she's not exactly skinny either! I'm not going to call anyone fat, even it I do hate her.

I like Raven and it doesn't matter if she's not stick thin like other girls...

Yeah, I like her.
This is so mean:

This stupid girl, Ines, says she doesn't like Raven because she's fat! That's such a stupid thing to say, especially since she's not exactly skinny either! I'm not going to call anyone fat, even it I do hate her.

I like Raven and it doesn't matter if she's not stick thin like other girls...
You have to admit she has gotten chubbier, though. Not that there's anything wrong with that. I wouldn't call her "fat," either, and that's certainly no grounds for hating her.

Of all the disney shows Raven was the one I could tolerate for some reason.

x.X

The show started out great but became really boring. Parts are funny though.

She is also a good role modal because she is not so thin like most girls on disney channel.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like it :D Raven used to play on the Cosby Show as a young kid. Since she isnt exactly skinny or fat I like her as a role model. I watch it (Not alot but still)

I liked That's So Raven, but Cory In The House is better in my opinion.Jason Dollie is kinda hott...!

-Rachel♥
I agree. I don't really like That's So Raven. I like the older episodes better.

Matchy ;)

o_O I dunno, to me it seems like she goes

"Over the top" With her acting.

To me it seems like she tries to

hard to be funny, and that just doesn't

work out...o_O I'll watch it sometimes

if my sister is watching it..But she just

seems to get to annoying to me. O_O

[SIZE=10pt]I like her but sadly that show ended =[. Personally "That's So Raven" is better than "Cory in the House"that show isn't funny to me.. I don't even care to watch that show, My favorite character was Chelsea[/SIZE]

I liked that show!! My favourite character was Eddie.

Raven was always getting into trouble. LOL.

Has anyone seen the episode 'True Colours'? That episode is very touching. In that episode Raven and Chelsea try out for a job. Raven does really well but Chelsea does badly in the interview but the manager doesn't hire Raven because she's black.

I think Orlando Brown is a great actor. (He's the guy that plays Eddie :chohimetchi: )

Latest posts

Back