Candy's Life as a Tama V2! :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robotchi

Reaction score
June 24, 2005

Go Candy!!! :angry:

This my secound day raising my little piece of candy! LOL! Right now he is 1 year old and is a little toddler. He looks like a star fish or a blob. I only have two games and in the shop I have a donut, a pear, a hat, and a fish(I hate the way fish tastes)!I have 1,645 points right now and I am saving up for a UFO. Hopefully I will have enough points by then.He pooped twice today and 4 times yesterday.His disiplent level is at 3. I think I am feeding him too many snanks! :angry: That is about all I have to tell u about him!

From,

:angry:

June 25, 2005

Today Candy turned into a UFOatchi. I'm kinda confused because I didnt buy a UFO! Oh well.... :lol: I got her gotchi points up to 2,515! I had the PC yesterday but I couldnt get enough gotchi points to buy it! :lol: I am taking my little Candy to the zoo today! LOL I had to take my lil sis somewhere fun for my Dad! Right now in the shop I have french fries, weights , Ice cream, and a jar of something. Oh crap I just bought the french fries and weights! Well make that 1,835 points! :lol:

From,

:lol:

Ok I found out the real name for the UFO is Yu-fogotchi or somfin like that. I think I spelled it wrong?

Latest posts

Back