Please we need to stop this.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vernon

Reaction score
We need to stop those Generating Thing that Generate Passwords and stuffs, Bandai made TamaTown so we can gain Gotchi Points and get Souvenirs, not in some generating passwords. If we're using that Generate Topic, what's the use for TamaTown?

Even if I made a topic about The Gotchi Points that has a link to the Generating Topic, if it has been approved to go in Tips and Tricks.

I really agree. There would be no point of making Tama Town if you're just going to cheat. Everyone will be wasting Bandai's money because of Tama Town. We should all be fair...

I agree. =/ It kinda sucks the fun out of TamaTown.

I agree too! We should start petition tamatalk! I think it's wrong!
Lol nice avatar! It's K.K. Slider from Animal Crossing

And I still agree.

No money: No Tamagotchis

No Tamagotchis: No company

No toys: ... No toys!

Dis and agree. Its takes long time to get points and some people like me (I play the PC before I head out the door) would need points. And People buys Ban Dai's products and Ban Dai use the profits to make more products, Pay bills and etc. Ban Dai has many products for many(two) reasons.

1.They make diffence products to keep the money train going.

2.The company sells the products in some parts of the world to boost the money train.

A petition againist Tamatalk is... (how can I put this) well I get back to that

-Mr.SaC

I hope this makes you understand more about this

Well if you never had the tamatown no generating things and stuff I think. And if you don't want to use them then don't.

And the generator makes tamatown work. Without those cgi files tamatown wouldn't work.

I am sorry but I disagree that we all need to stop using these codes :lol:

If you don't want to use something like D-Best's system to generate passwords and codes for items on TamaTown, you don't have to
Almost all games have "cheats" (SIMS, Animal Crossing, Nintendogs, etc.) and it's nice to have the option of using them if you want to.

I don't use the hex codes very often, but I needed the hex code for the bowl of noodles the other day.

I was trying to find out Nonbiritchi's favorite food and I had tested him with every single item that the shop normally stocks, but no matter how many times I re-stocked the shop, I couldn't get the bowl of noodles.

The hex code was extremely useful as I was able to buy the noodles and confirm that it is Nonbiritchi's favorite food.

I agree. What's the point of having Tama Town is someone makes a cheat site where you get everything that the site has? It's like scamming the website. Tama Town was made to extend the fun that we can have with tamagotchis.

I agree with octobertama95. If those CGI files weren't there, TamaTown wouldn't really work!

I also agree with TamaMum. If you don't want to use the cheats, you don't have to! And sometimes the cheat can be a bit convenient. And sometimes when you REALLY want an item, the cheat can be useful. You just gotta have the hex code. I only use the cheat when I like need to, so I don't think we should stop it.

I agree with octobertama95. If those CGI files weren't there, TamaTown wouldn't really work!
I also agree with TamaMum. If you don't want to use the cheats, you don't have to! And sometimes the cheat can be a bit convenient. And sometimes when you REALLY want an item, the cheat can be useful. You just gotta have the hex code. I only use the cheat when I like need to, so I don't think we should stop it.
Please, I'm not talking about the generator of Bandai for TamaTown, I'm talking about the generator here.

And please, I don't want to make a fight, it's ok for me to not use D-best's generator, but.....well......uhmmmmmm.......how can I say this?......uggggghhhhh.........just like Asiangotchi said......Bandai wasted their money because of making TamaTown, just think how much Bandai spend to make TamaTown. Think that your one of the maker of TamaTown, you wasted so much money on it, but no one visited TamaTown!! Isn't that awful!! Well if ya think it's not awful....uhmmm, maybe you're rich? Hehehe.....

And please, I don't want to make a fight, it's ok for me to not use D-best's generator, but.....well......uhmmmmmm.......how can I say this?......uggggghhhhh.........just like Asiangotchi said......Bandai wasted their money because of making TamaTown, just think how much Bandai spend to make TamaTown. Think that your one of the maker of TamaTown, you wasted so much money on it, but no one visited TamaTown!! Isn't that awful!! Well if ya think it's not awful....uhmmm, maybe you're rich? Hehehe.....
Like I said in my post. Ban dai has more toys than tamagotchi to make more money and they sell it in some parts in the world to rake up the money. I don't like to repeat myself but look in my last post and the money qeustion might be solved. Oh Money is like a cycle.

Things like D-best option and Tamahack v4 are good, but tamatown is also fun. I agree with both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back