The new v4.5 is a ura tama!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
where did you find this?

I did notice that the instructions

don't say anything about the actual connection to

a computer via the tree stand, plus it has some old v4 pictures,

so it is possible that the instructions may be a work in progress.

Doesn't look like the v4.5 has

blue pixels though. Good find!

I find it interesting that it says that v4.5 is only compatible

with the v4 website.

Last edited by a moderator:
can someone put it on like photoshop or like photobucket for me a can't open it with my computer

thanks

Here is a tip:

Right click the link and say "Save Target As"... then when it's saved, open it and it should open properly... provided you have Adobe Acrobat Reader...

Wow! Nice find! :unsure: BanDai is finally caught up with Japan. <_<
-DDDTrooper :D
Ummm. Not really. The UraTama came out in July 2006. Since then there have been several new Tamagotchi models released in Japan, including these models: TamaSchool (aka Tamagotchi School or TamaSuku) version 1, TamaSchool version 2, TamagoChu, and the Odenkun Tamagotchis.

where did you find this?
It's on the Bandai website. Check the URL. :D

So from the instructions, we know that Tsubutchi (male and female) return as babies, KuchiTamatchi returns as a child character, and all the teens and adults are UraTama-based.

That leaves 3 child characters and the 10 Universal/Other characters still unknown. But we'll find them out when V4.5 is released. xD

~OM21

(P.S. Binary, I don't think the Odokun Tamagotchis will be localized anytime soon. It's based on an anime, I think, that isn't shown in the States.)

I don't know but heres some information from Bandai...

TAMAGOTCHI CONNECTION V4.5
Then in Fall 2007, Bandai America launches its first mid-year refresh with Tamagotchi Connection V4.5, featuring new careers, mini games and design styles. Plus, the brand expands with three exciting new products: plush; the Decoration Kit which allows you to "bling" your Tamagotchi; and software. The Tamagotchi PC Pack comes with an exclusive Tamagotchi Connection V4.5 toy and accessories to decorate your home computer. Load the included CD-ROM disk to access fun wallpapers, games, printable graphics and a customizable desktop Tamagotchi character. Additionally, the tree-shaped microphone features an innovative voice-response system that allows kids to interact with their character as it fetches their email, goes to the Internet, dances onscreen and more.

^_^ Bandai America will [SIZE=30pt] NEVER[/SIZE] catch up with Bandai Japan....
That made me laugh so hard!

I heard Japan's technology is around 4-8 years ahead of our technology.

4 - 8 years ahead?

Wow, never knew at teeny place had large technology!

I'm jealous.

The V4.5 is pretty cool looking, though I have the Uratama already.

did you know that u can connect it to your pc literaly!! u know im not talking a bout tamatown right?????

Ok.... Where the heck does it ssay the v4.5 is a uratama? I think it's not.
1. Uratamas have BLUE pixels, and what I've seen of the v4.5 is BLACK pixels.
Nobody's seen the V4.5 in action yet, so don't judge the pixel color by the instruction manual color.

Either way, it has UraTama characters and stats, UraTama shell, Ura-similar games...I think you catch my drift. :)

~OM21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back