I DO NOT LIKE POWER PALZ!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily78900

Reaction score
I like tamas wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than power palz.its such a wast of 10 Bucks!

there ok they have the mix feature aswell i got mine 4 £5 at a pound shop then my bro got me another one

:) masketchigirl ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I got mine on sale at CVS> it was only 4 dollars. I dont relly like em, but im glad i gave them a chance

THats ok. but can you keep it to yourself so other people dont get offended. and i think they are cute, just not that high in quality

I have a cat PowerPalz, but I found out they are really boring. :mametchi: I mean it! BUY A TAMAGOTCHI - NOT A POWERPALZ! Theres only one game you can play, and its totally easy. And it dies everytime, if you dont marry it! Stupid waste of money, I say. Sorry for PP fans! :furawatchi:

Do they even have them anymore? I bought mine 3 years ago.

I agree with you. Not that I have one; I've tried one and I decided I just didn't like it.

@Metcalf// Not really. If you find it offensive, then you could simply ignore it.

So let's not make anymore posts that could start a little flame war, eh..?

(don't forget everyone, if you spot a post that you think is inappropriate - you should report it and let a member of staff deal with it)

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back