hannah montana or hilary duff

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

who do u like hannah montana(miley cyrus) or hilary diff?

• Hannah Montana

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hilary Duff

• i like them both!

• i hate them both

• who is this Hannah Montana or Hilary Duff?

• Total voters
I think both are okay. Both music is kind of catchy. I would say Hannah though. I don't know why. XD

Last edited by a moderator:
I am going to be eaten alive for saying this, but...

This is like asking whether I'd rather be shot through the head with a rifle or a hand gun. They are both AWFUL in my opinion, if you don't mind me saying. And they both had/have unfunny TV shows. If I had to pick though, I'd say Hannah Montana. The only reason is because "Hannah" comes before "Hilary" alphabetically.

Last edited by a moderator:
THEY ARE BOTH UGLY, BAD AT SINGING AND HAVE BIG BUTS WITH VERY ANNOYING SONGS!!!!!

To tell you the truth, their music is not my kind of music. I barely listen to them but if I really REALLY had to pick I would pick Hannah but I don't like any of them.

Love and Peace

This is like asking whether I'd rather be shot through the head with a rifle or a hand gun. They are both AWFUL in my opinion, if you don't mind me saying. And they both had/have unfunny TV shows.
Same goes for me, except if I had to pick, I'd rather eat dirt, and I've eaten dirt before, on a dare, it wasn't that bad :angry:

This is like asking whether I'd rather be shot through the head with a rifle or a hand gun. They are both AWFUL in my opinion, if you don't mind me saying. And they both had/have unfunny TV shows.
Much agreement.

I wouldn't pick either.

ick!! no offense to any1 but i dont like either. but if i had to choose adn i mean if i HAD to choose i would choose hilary cuz her show was stupid but better than hannahs even though they both kinda make me gag. BUT THATS JUST MY OPIONION. lol jk

Latest posts

Back