Low Battery?!?!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gotchipie

Reaction score
It's my second week with my tamagotchi and it has a low-battery sign flashing!!! Is this normal, should I get a new tamagotchi... or new batteries? :furawatchi:

[SIZE=14pt]Yes you should get a new battery. Also, I find that my tamas batteries last almost 2 months, though once I had a new tama with a battery in it and it lasted 3 DAYS. :huh: :eek: My V2s and my V3 are out of batteries, but my V4 is still going it's been about 1 month :eek: .[/SIZE]

(--tamalover99--)

2 weeks is a bit early... Did you get it off eBay? =/ Just get new batteries and if it still doesn't last long, get a new tamagotchi.

V3 and under have got a glitch in them causing their batteries to drain in less than 2 months {if you put your ear next to your v3, v2, or v1 you will hear a beeping noise}

It's my second week with my tamagotchi and it has a low-battery sign flashing!!! Is this normal, should I get a new tamagotchi... or new batteries? :huh:
WIERD AS WELL... i GOT A TAMA AS WELL AS SOON AS I PULLED THE TAB THE BATTARY LOW WAS FLASHING WHATS GOING ON HERE?!?!?! :angry: :mellow: :huh: :( :(

It depends on your luck.....cos i bought two V4 from US and the sunflower one the battery is still working well for abt 2 months i still using...and the glow in the dark one the battery die off within 7days...i thought is the battery spoil so i change and replace it....but the same thing come again 7days only....i try almost 4 times...and is a waste to keep replacing the battery while the money is enough to buy a new tamagotchi......even my tamasuku also have this problem..the battery only last 3 days....

I think all this depend on your luck when u purchases them cos i got so many tamas and only this two got problems....

In a batch of tamagotchi released i think there is at least a few with this battery problem and should be the factory fault as they might make some mistake when placing the parts together.....so we must try our luck when buy,....my comments....

well if u connect alot with other tamas it uses an amout of battries. mines last for 3 months. but i conect alot i consider myself lucky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back