my first tama log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tama_luvr__

Reaction score
ok(points to time/date ect. above post) ok, i got my v2's yesterday, I started them already, but, i have paused them for a long time today on accident, and i will restart them, they are toddlars anyway, so i will restart them....now! :D

beeeeeeeeep! ;) (ps, one is a candy red, and the other is camo, i will tell you the gender of each) and post 2-4 times a day, depending on what happens ^-^ :D

THE GAMES ARE SO FUN! :D

Camo:Full hearts 12 oz

Tart:Full hearts, 12 oz

I'll post when they evolve ;)

for those of you who don't have a v2, the babies actually have itty-bitty legs :D its so funny! XD

waiting for them to evolve....they are very low maintinance so far, a few poops and stuff :D

Evolution!

Camo:Marutchi (darn) :D (training bar:1 Weight:29 OZ) :(

Tart:Marutchi (darn) ;) (training bar:1 Weight:31 OZ) :(

camo and tart, woke up promptly woke up at 8:00 sharp ( i woke up at 9:00 sharp, but anyway) right now it's 9:30, as i type, I'm playing games with them, whew, they were 31 lbs each! :lol: but they are now 27 lbs :lol: all happy and unhungry :lol: training bar is still 1 :lol:

they just pooed, tart on the floor, but that gave me a warning to look out for camo, and sure enough, camo is in his very first steps to potty training :D

after what seemed to be the longest wait in the world, EVOLUTION!!!!!!

Camo:Yu-fochi,training 4, 20 lbs :eek:

Tart:Yu-fochi,training 4, 27 lbs :eek:

im so happy, i have wanted yu-fochi since i got the v2's! (pm me if they are a fairly good character if you know :D )

I have been raising them about the same this far down the road, i think i will start differing their raising :p

yay, they aren't night owls, phew! :eek: they go to bed at 8:00 sharp, I hope they don't wake up at 7 in the morning :eek:

ok, they wake up at 9:00, i can live with that :lol: so far they are floating around at the top of the screen(thats what i like about yufochi)

Camo: training 4, 22lbs :angry:

Tart: training 4, 24 lbs :angry:

uneventful morning, i wish i had more chances to discipline them, i mean, they never cry for me or anything :lol:

(oh ya, P.S. the time above my posts is 2 hours behind my real time, so on this post, it is really 9:40 am :lol:

yaym they have been whining a lot today :unsure:

camo:training-7, 39 lbs, whew (plays games) :unsure:

tart:training-7, 33 lbs :blink:

Latest posts

Back