A new glitch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Matchmaker

Reaction score
My tosakatchi, Dude, was ready to see the matchmaker so I put the time to 2:59. The matchmaker came to the screen and all the sudden, she froze. There was a black box around her. Then, it started beeping really loud, so I grabbed a pencil and reset and downloaded. It was the same. :chohimetchi:

But there's more! I was checking it's health meter and it said it only had 259 points. Before, I had something like 35,000. So, I played a game of shape to catch up on the points. I won and it said I won 400 points, then it said I had 99,999! :blink:

I looked on my meal list and a beef bowl I bought turned into a soccer ball. A couple of my items turned into RC Helicopters.

Has this ever happened to you? :furawatchi:

Matchy :wacko:

... I looked on my meal list and a beef bowl I bought turned into a soccer ball. A couple of my items turned into RC Helicopters.
Has this ever happened to you? ;)  

Matchy :unsure:
Yes, twice. The only fix I could find was to press the Reset button then select Reset from the Download / Reset menu. Of course this caused it to go back to the "fresh out of the box" condition, and everything I had done up to that point was lost.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow that must have been very surprising for you. which version was your tamagotchi? I'm just making sure just in case it happens to me :chohimetchi: :wub: :) :) :eek: :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back