wat u lisin to?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ashley Tisdale's "Be Good to Me"

I might be going to an Ashley Tisdale concert if she goes on tour! XD

I can't wait! I've only been to 1 concert... Avril Lavigne.

It's kinda sad.

-Rachel♥

Last edited by a moderator:
I never been to a concert.

I'm not listening to anything now, but my top 4 songs are:

-Come Back to me

-Lose your love

-Sweet Escape

-How to save a life

Matchy :angry:

I know it sounds weird, but I'm listening to 'We are One' from the Lion King 2: Simba's Pride! I really like this song. Here's a link to it on YouTube if you want to se it:

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png I think it's a really touching song.

I listen to japanese rock!there are too many names of favorite songs to list them all!
Make that two people!!!!!! I love Japanese rock, they sound pretty cool. One of my favorite songs is....Nakushita Kotoba by No Regret Life. It's the 9th ending for Naruto.

'My way' by Nami Tamaki. J-pop. The only song I can understand a little bit of. 0.0

I have a very odd taste in music, and am viewed as "uncool" by other kids when it comes to music. But that's alright! I like:

Hips Don't Lie by Shakira

How to Save a Life by The Fray

Hide and Seek by Imogen Heap

Those are my top three favorite songs, not in any order. It's funny, they all start with an H, and I just noticed that! Hmm... These below are other songs that I would download to an iPod if I had one. I mean, I like them.

Black Horse in a Cherry Tree

Kiss from a Rose

Come Back by Vanessa Hudgens

Irreplaceable by Beyonce

And a bunch of other classical songs by people. Uh, I do like the band Queen, and Barrage. But you probably haven't heard of Barrage. Barrage is a electric violin band (6 of them) and some guitar, electric guitar, bass, and drums. It's marvelous, and Barrage proves that violins can do anything. I play the violin! :eek:

Currently, I'm listening to Hannah Montana's 'If We Were A Movie'. Next in my playlist is 'Girlfriend' by Avril Lavigne. Then more Hannah Montana. Then Ouran High School Host Club. Then Justin Timberlake (even though I hate the guy). I'll stop listing stuff on my playlist now.

Latest posts

Back