AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memetchitamagotchi

Reaction score
Ok, I was on neopets this morning, no problems. *few* I go on 2 minutes ago, AHHHHHHHHH! They changed it! Read the news, and go on it? WHat do you think of it? I liked the old one better! :p

i hate it too!!! grr! now my guild looks really really bad!!!*sits in corner and crys* my username is snoopy3434 if ya wanna know.... :p

I know! I HATE the new layout!!!! UGH! my username is : bixeh

Last edited by a moderator:
And??? I like it actually! Lol. They made it so neat, =)

1. Lookup is streched out and VERY busy.

2. Codes are messed up!

3. Pets are now eyeliner-girls.

I it too!!! :D I like the way it looks, but my computer can't handle it. So every page takes almost one minute to load; it'll take me an hour just to buy food for my NeoPet!!!!!!! :D :) :eek: :eek: :D :D I to say it, but I might have to disown my NeoPet and quit (I don't want to; I love NeoPets!). :D

Send feedback to the NeoPets team and tell them that you it; maybe they'll change it back? :D

P.S. My username is Tamaguy14

-DDDTrooper :eek:

Can the Neopets web site be any more boring and unattractive? I hate to say this, but I miss the old layout, and I absolutely loathe Neopets.

even though the old layout was ancient,praticaly, i liked that one, better. It took me forever to find terror mountain!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back