my wicked awesome tama diary...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neptune

Reaction score
alright... so... yeah my tama log :D :D:D here's my two tammys stats, as of right now:

pink w/stars connection v1

name: cleo (girl)

gen 2

mimitchi

purple w/bubbles connection v1

name: frank... lol (boy)

gen 3

kinakomotchi

hmm well i kind of want frank to change into a hanatchi, but we'll see, im not very good at getting specific characters. actually, pretty much the only characters i have ever had have been mametchi and mimitchi. but this time, im going to only praise, never discipline, and only fill the meter up to like 4 or something. and maybe starve it once, and mostly ignore it until the hungry hearts are at 1 or 2... but keep him pretty happy. supposedly this is a way to get hanatchi. (hey if anyone has better instructions that this pm me! or instructions on how to get pretty much any character other than mametchi/mimitchi ;) )

i really want to get a v2 this summer... i like pretty much all the colours, the tropical pink is my favourite! then both the candy ones are pretty nice, then i think there is like a white one with hearts and a blue one with pink bubbles that i like, and the blue tropical one... actually, yeah, i just like them all :D im hopefully getting a job so i can buy some tamagotchis this summer!

oh well thats it for now, i'll maybe update tomorrow if anything happens :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
at 1:02pm today FRANK turned into an ichigotchi :wacko: since I want him to change into a hanatchi I'm kind of starving him right now... I feel so bad doing that, but yeah. He'll thank me when he is a super-cute, super-charming hanatchi (maybe haha). So far I have fed him a few snacks to keep him happy and played only Dance with him. I don't think it matters which game you play as long as you don't score more than 20, but I've been finding Dance easier lately :wacko:

I painted my nails this morning and right now I'm listening to Our Lady Peace. Anyways...

Cleo turned 6 around 2 today, so I guess that means that tomorrow she will turn 7, and in my experience so far the matchmaker has always come when they are 7. I'm probably not going to be picky, just accept whoever she brings first :wacko:

frank is empty on hunger! :'( and he just beeped for attention, but i'm not sure if it's because he's been empty on hunger for 15 minutes yet or if he's asking for a time-out, so i'm waiting a few more minutes before i feed him. and if it's for a timeout, he's not going to get one, i'm trying to praise only and only go up to 4 or 5 on the discipline meter. i really want to get a hanatchi this time!

i guess he'll change on monday? or tuesday... well he might be paused on tuesday because i have a full day of school. on monday we just have to go in for a couple of hours so i might leave him (neglectful parent that i am :eek: ) unpaused for that long. i kind of don't want to neglect too much and get a masktchi (not that i dislike masktchi but i want a cute one this gen and to me, masktchi is not all that cute in the connections (he is in p1 though!)), but usually my problem is that i take too good care when i try to get an unhealthy character (like when i tried to get memetchi and got a mimitchi... i was a bit annoyed at first lol).

okay i just fed him (i couldn't take it anymore!) and the attention icon unhighlighted, so i guess that was why he beeped after all. because he was so darn hungry. actually i'm kind of hungry too, so i'm going to go now...

(yeah, i know yellow text is probably kind of hard to read.)

frank just asked for another praise... :eek: i hope he doesn't ask for many more, because i'm not sure if i should give them to him to keep his heart needs high, or not give them to him to keep his discipline low! i'll probably not give any more to him after he gets to five, but he probably won't ask for any more than that anyways.

i've forgotten how cute it was when ichigotchi sings and dances! i caught frank doing this twice so far today. and now he's playing with his toy ball. i really love how the new tamagotchis have so many different animations (and i havent even seen the v2 yet! im really excited to maybe get one of those someday). i don't know if i would like the old school ones quite as much, they don't seem to do a lot, but i wish i had had the chance to have one of those back when they were popular. i had a nano kitty which was pretty fun, and i have this panda which is pretty cute (but nowhere near as good as tamagotchis i'd say). the panda had a ton of things it could do, like read books and play on swings and lift weights, but it beeped every ten minutes no matter what i did (it still beeped when i turned the sound off!) and needed attention once every hour, on the hour. tamagotchis are a little more unpredictable, which is *way* more fun.

alright i have to go now, but i'll finish this boring rant up later... :eek:

wow i haven't updated in a *really* long time! haha well, i don't know if i mentioned this yet but cleo's baby was a boy, i named him billy (lol). right now he is an ichigotchi, i'm trying to take slightly poor care (waiting at least 15 minutes to fill the hearts usually, feeding snacks about 1/3-1/2 of the time he loses happiness hearts) to get a kutchipatchi. i've also only disciplined to 7 lines and i'm not going to discipline anymore :eek: i really want to get a different character this time...

and the purple tammy is running low on batteries, so i haven't really played with it for a while :( i miss frank, he was a cutie, and i really wanted to get a hanatchi! i have no idea when i'll get a chance to get new batteries, could be sometime this weekend or it might be a week or two. so... when that happens i'll update again and tell how things are going with frank!

Billy's stats:

weight: 33 lbs

training: 7

gen 3

ichigotchi

alright well i dont know what happened... but after taking the battery out of my purple tamagotchi (that is frank ;) ) several times on monday or something, and resetting it each time to see if maybe the low battery screen was coming up because the battery somehow got knocked loose, but that low battery screen kept coming back after it worked fine for about five minutes each try. i left him alone in my drawer for a few days. I reset/downloaded just yesterday to see what would happen. anyways it's been working fine for over 24 hours now, no signs of low battery at all. kind of weird but im not complaining!

anyways, im expecting both billy and frank to change into adults tomorrow, very excited to see what i might get this time! bye all, gtg

:huh:

well billy changed this morning... into a tarakotchi! i was really hoping i would get kutchipatchi this time, but no... oh well, im excited to have something new :D something other than a mametchi!

brb...

haha alright back! well guess what... frank (my purple tama) just turned into...

...a hanatchi! i was so excited! it was a lot easier to get hanatchi than i thought it would be, i was sort of thinking he might turn into a masktchi. but he didn't haha (not that i dislike masktchis :S). next gen i really want to get a robotchi/androtchi then, he looks so cute. the way i got hanatchi was i starved him once, then afterwards always let him beep at me before i fed him (and when i did feed him, i would only feed him up to 2 hearts) and i would always keep the happiness hearts filled up (by playing dance or feeding a snack, i pretty much alternated between the two). i also only raised the training bar up to five lines, all from praising when he cried or turned his back to me. i always ignored him when he needed a timeout and i didnt praise him or give him timeout after the training meter was at 5.

and to get tarakotchi... i filled the training meter up to 7 bars, and after that just ignored any calls for discipline. also i usually let the hearts drop to two and stay there for about 15 minutes before taking care of him. the game i usually played was jump, and i fed quite a few snacks too (maybe this is why i didnt get kuchipatchi?)

oh well... next gen if i get a girl, im going to try and get memetchi again. maybe fill the training bar up to 8 and not feed so many snacks? i've also heard that letting all the hearts drop (but taking care of it as soon as it calls for you) can help get memetchi/kuchipatchi.

nothing is really new haha... so i guess this is kind of pointless. but oh well.

both of my tamagotchis are doing great... one thing that i find sort of weird is that hanatchi takes longer to eat than any other character I've had. It takes him five bites to eat his meal of fish as opposed to the three bites tarakotchi takes to eat a rib! and i'm not quite sure what hanatchi's snack is, i think it's a pudding or trifle or something :S whatever. hanatchi is a pretty cute character, but tarakotchi maybe even more so :lol:

:D

the matchmaker came for both frank (purple tama) and billy (pink tama). for frank, she brought another hanatchi (two parents with low discipline, so hopefully i will get a marutchi as a toddler! i think marutchi is sort of cuter than kinakomotchi, and i like to mix things up a bit anyways) and she brought a robotchi for my tarakotchi billy. hopefully i'll get different toddlers then!

i've also heard that aside from gen1 of course, you can only get the healthy teens (young mimitchi and ichigotchi) from a kinakomotchi. so if i get marutchi like i'm expecting (after all my hanatchi has only 5 lines of discipline, i don't think that's very high...) then maybe since im going on gen4 i'll finally get an oniontchi! i want to see if he's as cute as he seems ;)

so anyways, the new babies that are gen4 are... both boys. :[ lol, i was hoping for a boy and a girl of course, so i wouldn't have to wait for the matchmaker to bring a character im looking for. but oh well, what can you do. i think i might name one jimmy. and maybe name one chris. i'm so bad at coming up with names for boy tamagotchis!

except i think that babytchi is cuter than shirobabytchi. i don't know why, they kind of look the same, except shirobabytchi seems a bit more lopsided. or something. anyways... that was all for now, maybe i'll update tomorrow, but probably not a lot is going to happen...

wooo i finally got to 30 moves on the dance game!!! :lol: :angry: :huh: i am so happy! it gave me fireworks and i got 'excellent!' man i am so happy i finally did it :huh:

i dont think this colour is going to work :D

well, i haven't updated this in a while. so, my 4gen tamagotchis are... both boys. lol. I tried to name the pink one Chris, but... I accidently spelt it Chriu. So then I was like, "What a great name! I am *so* glad I messed up, Chriu is a waay cooler name than Chris!" Ok, actually, i was like, "omg! oh no! please tell me i did not just do that, it looks really dumb!"

but anyways, then i gave my purple tama (frank's baby) a hindu name, janak, because it sounds cool.

they both became marutchis, chriu at 10:00 on july 8th, janak at 11:00 on that same day. i love marutchi! then they both turned into oniontchis. i'm not really sure if this was because marutchi will always turn into either oniontchi or hinotamatchi, apart from the first generation, because i've heard that before but i'm not sure if it's true or not. or, it could have been because i haven't been taking great care of them lately ;) i wanted janak to become a robotchi, and chriu to be memetchi maybe, or something, but i think janak has starved three times so far now, and the happy hearts have dropped down to one or two a couple of times as well. he's only praised up to five lines though. i accidently disciplined chriu all the way (i wanted to get the lines up to 8, but they're all the way up to 9). oh well. i don't think i took good enough care to get mimitchi, so maybe i'll get memetchi... except i've never gotten either memetchi or kutchipatchi before, and i've been trying for three generations :(

anyways, i had them on pause for about three hours yesterday, but they should morph into adults sometime today, sometime between noon-2 i think. alright that's it for now-

argghh i got tarakotchi again! well, i like tarakotchi, he's really cute and has the sleeping schedule the most similar to mine after all. it's just that i really can't seem to get a memetchi! :p if anyone has instructions to get memetchi and can pm them to me.. that would be great, because i can't seem to figure it out! :p :p :p

so, around 1 janak should morph into an adult too. wonder what i'll get... i'm thinking probably robotchi, but maybe gozarutchi, because i took such bad care of him? i think he's starved like, three times so far. oops. normally i take better care of these guys... of course i only paused this gen once, for a few hours yesterday while i was out at the mall. normally i pause a lot so i guess that makes a big difference.

:rolleyes:

duh.

^haha ty :D

chriu my tarakotchi has gotten a pair of boots, i think they're too big for him though :( and janak, my gozarutchi, has gotten that little ninja star... you know what i mean, that thing... and he looks like he's pretending to throw it around, by swinging his arm back and forth (like he's getting ready to throw lol) but then he just smiles. he's pretty cute! i heard he gets a cape, too, so i've been trying to connect him and chriu a lot.

... i just looked down and chriu was yawning. he's been awake for 45 minutes now, but i guess he hasn't had his coffee yet :blink:

something weird about my tarakotchi though... last time i had tarakotchi (last generation actually, on the same pink tama that i have him on right now) he ate his food, some kind of meat- maybe a rib- and a doughnut, in three bites like most tamagotchis i have seen (hanatchi takes longer to eat, but~) except now, he just gobbles the whole thing up in one big bite! it doesn't even show him making any crumbs, like it did last time i had tarakotchi, you know how they make crumbs after each bite. it's weird :S

If you have any questions at all about your tamagotchi's lifespan pm me! - memetchi_man

first post of mine on this new page :) lol... just a note, i don't care if you guys post in my logs, (but it would be cool if you used rainbow colours... because i like rainbows). and i like knowing if people read my logs, that's really cool :ph34r:

so. chriu and janak are both 5 years old at the moment, i think they're going to be six today. which means that, either tomorrow or the day after, the matchmaker is going to come for them. i hope they don't have two boys AGAIN, cuz that would be the third generation in a row, and i'm running out of boys names :lol:

last night i caught janak, my gozarutchi, watching tv (it was during supper too!) :D i've never had a gozarutchi or a masktchi before, so the presents he got were totally new to me... he got one of those ninja stars (i think that's what it is) and a cape. when i put the cape on him, he sort of swishes it around, then he turns into oyajitchi! it freaked me out a little bit the first time! :lol:

oh, so i was thinking of names for my gen5 babies... for girls, i have: sprkl, skylr, roxie, gucci, and kisha, and for boys i have tim, karl, um.. doug and bob? lol. i have lots of nice names for girls, and none for boys! oh well.

^haha thank you! that's really nice, and your posts are no problem :eek:

i think the matchmaker is coming tomorrow... someone told me that if you press a, the baby will be a girl, and if you press c it will be a boy. anyone know anything about that? i thought it was just totally random :S

anyways, i want to get both of the toddlers, so that i'll get both of the teens. it would be nice to have some variety, usually i end up getting two of the same teen which is kind of boring :D so because chriu has full discipline, i'm going to wait for the match maker to bring him a good character... i guess mametchi, mimitchi, memetchi, or kutchipatchi would all work. and for janak, a bad character, any of the ones not mentioned above :D

and yeah that's pretty much it for today, i can't think of anything else to write at all (for once lol)

Latest posts

Back