Big Brother AU..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jappyx

Reaction score
Hello! :)

Again, this year Big Brother in Australia has started.. It has to be my fav. show ever. I love Big Brother, its so awesome. :D

Anyways, who's watching it? Which housemates do you like? Do you like the house? :p

I like this group of housemates. I like TJ, even though she can be mean, I like Jaime as well. I also like Hayley - I can't imagine what would be going through her mind! Because of Mr. X, and Andrew both in the house!

I like the house this year. And I like the look of it, even if it has a similar layout to last year. And goin' green theme is good too, I think it is good that they are doing that. :p

Anyway, thats enough from me. :p What do you think of it? :D

-Jappyx

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope I didn't watch it, about a few years ago I saw like 1 episode for like 3 minutes.

Do they really eat off Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich's?

Haha yep!

You know I'd be watching jappyx xD! <_<

I personaly don't like TJ to be honested.. she gets on my nerves. >__>

But yeah. This year's housemates confused me heaps at the beginning LOL!

I felt so sorry for Hayley around the beginning xD.

Poor girl. But I think everything is ok..ish for her xD.

~Mango

It's ok. Kind of too long. My family mostly all hate it. They think it's pointless.

Actually we're watching BB on Friday Night Games right now lol! I like Susannah (even though I haven't watched

the show much this year cos I'm busy...)

I've wanted to know...what happens at the end of the show if there isn't any prize money. (Didn't get to watch that either) and what happened last year with Camilla and Ashley? I knew something happened between the two but I don't know what it is exactly...

It's ok. Kind of too long. My family mostly all hate it. They think it's pointless.Actually we're watching BB on Friday Night Games right now lol! I like Susannah (even though I haven't watched

the show much this year cos I'm busy...)

I've wanted to know...what happens at the end of the show if there isn't any prize money. (Didn't get to watch that either) and what happened last year with Camilla and Ashley? I knew something happened between the two but I don't know what it is exactly...
Are you meaning that issue where they "abused" her? o_O

I remeber that.. >__>

But anyway.. who watched Friday Night Live last night?

xD Where they fell into the "Fish Guts" xD.

~Mango

Last year with Camilla and Ashley/John, well.. Lets say there was a situation involving abuse. I think it is best if we keep that off that subject because it can lead to flame wars etc. :blink:

FNL (Friday Night Live) was funny. It always is rather entertaining. :D

Hayley had a LOT to keep her mind busy.

I like this series, its really entertaining. :D

Who do you think is going on Sunday? I think Kate might.. But maybe not after the baby issue.. So I am really not sure anymore..

LOL - Mangorox, yep I am watching! :D

Lucky, I have to wait all the way 'till summer. I can't wait though.

Ahh, jappyx is watching- what a shock. ^_^ xD

Anyway, never in a million years would I watch that- I hate it. ¬_¬

Ahh, jappyx is watching- what a shock. :angry: xDAnyway, never in a million years would I watch that- I hate it. ¬_¬
Hehehe! :angry:

Tama_girl7777777 - I also like Hayley, Aleisha and TJ. I wonder who will go this week.. :furawatchi:

I think TJ might be anorexic, she hardly eats at all. Unless I have just missed the parts when she does eat.

Latest posts

Back