Wii

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

YellowJedi

Reaction score
I can't wait Tamagotchi Party On! is coming out ! I have it on resever

Cool, I hope Atlus makes a continuation of Trauma Center. Second Opinion was pretty much a 'Wiimake' of the DS version Under THe Knife but it's still the best game ever! I never knew you could kill osmeone with a Wiimote lol.

Ive heard of that tamagotchi game for the Wii, i wil see what it is like and i might get it, i allready own tamagotchi on the DS.

I don't have a nintendo wii, but the new 'Tamagotchi, Party On' game looks pretty fun! :D

My friend will be getting that game too - when it is released, and there's no doubt that I'll be over her house alot playing on it! ^_^

I hope you enjoy the new game when you receive it! :D

-sk8er girl-

I looked for vids of that on YouTube because I really wanted it but seeing the vids, no thanks! Looks obnoxious and babyish.

Does anyone have it? I am curious.

What do you think?

I saw it at my local Walmart. The cover looks good, but the quote 'Don't judge a book by it's cover' goes the same as 'Don't judge a video game by it's cover'. I'm going to search up on it at Youtube and look it up at wikipedia for more information than just a 2 minute video ^_^

i read some reviews, and they say its horrible.

nintendo power gave it a 2.5 :blink:

they said winning isnt really based on the minigames, but mostly pure luck!

and they said the minigames werent too good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back