Doctor Who!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I enjoy Dr Who - I think David Tennant makes a really good Dr Who...

but as for "baddies", well I have always thought the cybermen were more creepy than the daleks - although if you have seen some of the old episodes before the "re-launch" (when actors like John Pertwee and Patrick Troughton played Dr Who) I have always liked the Yetis invading the London Underground best ... I always think of them if I pass thru' Charing Cross on the tube ;)

but as for "baddies", well I have always thought the cybermen were more creepy than the daleks - although if you have seen some of the old episodes before the "re-launch" (when actors like John Pertwee and Patrick Troughton played Dr Who) I have always liked the Yetis invading the London Underground best ... I always think of them if I pass thru' Charing Cross on the tube ;)
XP

I don't whhatch Doctor Who.

but as for "baddies", well I have always thought the cybermen were more creepy than the daleks - although if you have seen some of the old episodes before the "re-launch" (when actors like John Pertwee and Patrick Troughton played Dr Who) I have always liked the Yetis invading the London Underground best ... I always think of them if I pass thru' Charing Cross on the tube :)
HEh. Yoo know those Autons? Shop dummies are freaky xDDD

And, Tom yoo are not the NUMBER ONE DR WHO FAN.. im a way bigger fan than YOO. xDD

Well, umm. I LOVE THE DALEKS!

Dalek Sec died. *waah*

Fifi...x

HEh. Yoo know those Autons? Shop dummies are freaky xDDD
And, Tom yoo are not the NUMBER ONE DR WHO FAN.. im a way bigger fan than YOO. xDD

Well, umm. I LOVE THE DALEKS!

Dalek Sec died. *waah*

Fifi...x
Yeah that sucked! :) :)

I though for once the daleks were turning good then old Caan had to overite the system!

I hated the bit when Caan did an "EMERGENTCY TEMPERAL SHIFT" i mean,why do they always survive! :) :)

TOM

Yeah that sucked! :eek: :eek: I though for once the daleks were turning good then old Caan had to overite the system!

I hated the bit when Caan did an "EMERGENTCY TEMPERAL SHIFT" i mean,why do they always survive! :D :rolleyes:

TOM
At least one Dalek has to survive - I mean, come on folks - Dr Who wouldn't be Dr Who if he didn't know there was at least one dalek lurking about the Universe(s) :eek:

At least one Dalek has to survive - I mean, come on folks - Dr Who wouldn't be Dr Who if he didn't know there was at least one dalek lurking about the Universe(s) :D
..Somehow.. You can just tell that when Caan gets killed. They'll be some huge Dalek army that appears out of no where, that know body knew about.

..Somehow.. You can just tell that when Caan gets killed. They'll be some huge Dalek army that appears out of no where, that know body knew about.
its kaan not caan

[SIZE=21pt]im its biggest BIGGEST fan on the earth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

i got lots of dr who figures pm me if you want to know all ( 'bout 50) there names (itll take me for ever)

DRWHOkid

who's watchin tonights episode?

im sleeping at my friends (robocake)

drwhokid

PS its supost 2 be the scariest

Last edited by a moderator:
dr who's not on for 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

did you see saterdays episode it was scary

captain jack retuns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

drwhokid

At least one Dalek has to survive - I mean, come on folks - Dr Who wouldn't be Dr Who if he didn't know there was at least one dalek lurking about the Universe(s) :puroperatchi:
[SIZE=21pt]NEWS JUST IN THE PLANNET SKARO IS NOT DESROYED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

CAPTAIN JACK COMES BACK IN THE 11TH EPISODE

DRWHOKID

Uhh. You don't have to give away the plot for everyone.. I myself didn't watch it and now, because of your post... I probably won't

Latest posts

Back