Tarakotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kiga10di

Reaction score
Is Tarakotchi bad to get? I got a Mametchi, and my sister got a Tarakotchi. Other than her Ichigotchi sleeping with poop (she might have slightly spoiled it, and the training bar wasn't full), nothing bad happened to hers.

well tarakotchi kinda is lookin ugly...not that bad im thinking hes spoiled tho!

well i rather would have a mametchi then a tarakotchi,but the tarakotchi is kinda kool,it looks like a duck :D Quack quack

:D :lol: :) I was gunna say that butttttttt then i thought i wouldve sounded kinda nerdy lol :)

well i have like a split personality I kant really explaion it...like at school some times i ahng out with enrds and we talk about like halo 2 and video games anddd stuff like diablo 2 warcraft 3,and then sometimes im with the cool kids talking about... :D :lol: stuff :) And i have 2 best best friends,one from the nerd side and anovaa from the cool side,we are all friends :) I fell like im average,i hate being average!

yeah well i just thought it over and sometimes i kan be like crazy and stuff and other times i can be like a normal person,But i like it when girls laugh at meh and call me weird,then we start to flirt :D :lol: and I just noticed the rolleyes smilie is now like |-)

yeah well i just thought it over and sometimes i kan be like crazy and stuff and other times i can be like a normal person,But i like it when girls laugh at meh and call me weird,then we start to flirt :D :lol: and I just noticed the rolleyes smilie is now like |-)
lol, you know when girls say your wierd it most of the time means they kinda like you lol, but anyways... yea that is weird with the: |-)

aww its gone now..............well in gr 6 2 grls liked meh butt they told me :D lolllllllllllllllllllllll bUt i bet they dont anymore,anyways I need a tamagotchi,I WILL DIE IF I DONT HAVE ONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I had one wich was clear see through,and then i tried getting the screw out but it couldnt kause the thing u put the wscrew driver in was like all molded together :) so then for some stupid reason i threw it out! I realised that i probably couldve smashes the back offf and then like comprimise and put somthing else in there to hold it down :) :D :lol:

Tarakotchi is kinda common. It can grow from any of the teens, making it easier to get. Getting Tarakotchi just means that you payed more attention to it's body skill (she probably devoted her heart-raising to Hurdles) when raising it's Happiness. It's better to balance out both "Heart" (Dance game) and Body to get a rarer Tamagotchi. However, there are those who like Tarakotchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back