Tamagotchi Death Glitch?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nicki9

Reaction score
One day, I was playing with my Tamagotchi. Suddenly, It died. Then, It came back to life. It died again. It's been doing this for about a week, and it's driving me nuts! I tried replacing the battaries, resetting the Tama, downloading, and everything! Could someone please help? (It's a V3, by the way) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, how old is your tama when it dies? And does it become that age imediatly after it comes to life? Only 1 of my 20+ tamas died so im not good with that stuff. Maybe you could leave its batteries out for a while and then put them back again in like a day or so.

-Dragon

maybe you mistook it for dieing, but it's just a character that falls on it's face while it moves. what character do you have though?

My V2 Died in it's sleep on 22th Gen, and it had a baby T_T

Thanks guys, but I fixed the problem.

The battery died. Then I got another one. That fixed the problem.

By the way, it was a :(

Thanks guys, but I fixed the problem.The battery died. Then I got another one. That fixed the problem.

By the way, it was a :(
I thought :nazotchi: was a character tha no one could get.

Its a V3. You can get it on the v3. Not the v4, because he is the mailman. No, i didn't debug to get it.

Its a V3. You can get it on the v3. Not the v4, because he is the mailman. No, i didn't debug to get it.
You can only get :( on Tamagotchis if you link up with a different version,and nazorotchi will appear in the friends list.

That's also true, but you can get them on the V3 without connecting. Maybe because i got that character that it glitched. Because when the glitch was happening, it had a star instead of a skull... strange.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back