Hmmm

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YES I LOVE THEM!!! I have all the ones in Australia and have some on order!!!

Spoiler: For anyone who hasn't read it one of my fave parts is in DAWN when the cats go 2 rescue every1 who get trapped by twolegs and Graystripe gets taken

yes but warriors: the new prophecy got kind of crappy since they kept switching from Leafpool to Squrrielflight to Brambleclaw. It's annoying. Like if you are all excited about Leafpool's and suddenly- Squrrielflight.

SPOILERS AHEAD!!!

My favorite part is in book 6, in the beggining and in DAWN, when they leave..

I love Warriors(OMG, one of my obsessions)! I have all the books, and I am in the middle of 'The Sight'.

My favourite part... I don't know. Haven't had much time to read 'The Sight'. But I like when Lionpaw(kit then) spies on Brackenfur, Stormfur, Spiderleg and Dustpelt.

Brambleclaw and Jaypaw are my favourite characters by far.

In the old ones my favourites are Firestar and Yellowfang.

My favourite book of Warriors are:

Warriors: Fire and Ice (read 3 times)

New Prophecy: Midnight

The Power of Three: I don't know yet.

-_Flame_

I Read All of them Except the Ones After The First, New Prophecy, Book. But The Library Doesnt Have Them.

Its My Fave Book Series. Whenever people ask at school, what im reading (when i was reading Warriors)...i say "Uh, im Reading A book, how obvious is that?" they ask what its about so i reply "...Its about cats...who.., meow and hunt and stuff" XD

I love Rising Storm!

Spoiler: Graystripe isnt dead! (If you arent dumb and think he is!) He comes back at a Gathering with Millie, his new mate in "THE SIGHT"!!

OMG!!YOU should have seen me in teh store I was all like OMG OMG OMG!!!NOOOOOO!!!! Becaus ei didn't see it then i saw them both I got the last copies of THE SIGHT and Of the lost warrior

Latest posts

Back