International music

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lily12

Reaction score
Do you listen to music that is not in your country or state.. or continent. If you do which one's? I listen to J-pop. Also some spanish music. I don't know it's just so catchy! XD

Last edited by a moderator:
My friend loves International music- she is always watching some cable inter-music channel.

I just listen to music that's in English. x]

I like J-Pop and J-Rock especially (I love the group Nightmare / Naitomea, and the Pocket Biscuits are funny singers too).

Living in Spain, we get a lot of Spanish music, and I quite like Spanish music, although to me I guess it is not really too international. When I crossed the border to Portugal, I heard a few Portuguese songs and some were quite catchy, a bit similar to Spanish Pop. I like English songs back from the 80s and 90s too. :)

I also like the Russian group Virus, and the German singer Nena. Some Korean songs I have heard were quite good as well.

I love SG Wannabe out of any musician I've heard in my life. Their voices are simply amazing, and the music is great as well. They're korean, and I am interested in mainly korean music at the moment. Their music industry surrounds around Ballad, R&B, and Pop. There's some hip hop and rap of course, but the other three are more popular. It's easier to find music I like to listen to in Asia/Korea ^^;

Latest posts

Back