Rap HipHop Jazz Pop Or Rock

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pop and sometimes rock. But it has to be good, because lots of rock all sounds the same and is boring, don't you see what I mean? But I listen to classical a lot, too.

My opinion on rap... no offense to anyone, of course, but I don't really get the idea of rap. It's just a bunch of people standing around and waving their arms and wearing weird clothing. And droning to the beat about something or other, with the occasional cuss word. It sounds like something you could do in your own backyard. Plus, if you have a mic, a deep voice, weird clothing, and drums, anyone can do it.

Rock is my favourite. But I like pop, too. And ONLY some rap. If it's different then most.

Uhhh...Rap and hip-hop are the same.

If you don't agree with me, tell me two reasons

how they're different. I like Rap (Hip-hop >.>) and Pop and some R&B.

I really don't understand rock. A lot of unnessecary cursing and the screaming

is like someone scratching a chalkboard!

ALTERNATIVE. <3

Rock, Hardcoreee.. whatever it may be in that area.

I dispise rap and hip hop. o.o

Sorry. xD.

I don't like mainstream music... -___-

~Mango

Uhhh...Rap and hip-hop are the same.If you don't agree with me, tell me two reasons

how they're different. I like Rap (Hip-hop >.>) and Pop and some R&B.

I really don't understand rock. A lot of unnessecary cursing and the screaming

is like someone scratching a chalkboard!
Rap and that other stuff has more cursing in it than rock does. And, it's mostly metal rock that people scream in. This song is rock, but there's no screaming or cursing in it, is there? All of that stuff is in metal rock, which I hate.

Me, too. What's ghetto?

Matchy :rolleyes:
It's something you don't want to be and somewhere you don't want to live. People really shouldn't use it to mean 'cool'.

A ghetto was something Jews (and other people) were forced to live in during World War II. They were walled communities that didn't have much money. Now a 'ghetto' means a very poor neighborhood that's usually dirty and has a lot of crime. It is one of the worst possible places you could live in an urban city. And no one here lives in a ghetto, because if they did they wouldn't have computer access.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alternative!

Sorry for all you Rap/Hip Hop lovers.....I pretty much can't stand that kind of music.
Um, yeah Tamalight I'm sure we'd really care when this is a topic which describes o I dunno What your FAVOURITE genre of music is, but you know, I'm sure you don't care do you :( Guess not :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back