Do You Like Linkin Park?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do you?

• yeah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• never heard of them

• Total voters
really? they have a new album coming out in May... but it is a different singer...... but he is just as good as the duy who sang in hybrid theory

I have the CD Hybrid Theory, I wanted Meteora but I can't afford it D< Im lazy so heh. Anyway Wal-Mart was sold out

My blog's background music is "In the End" If you check it out. My favorite song is "Breaking the Habit" All together I love the band! Its in my top two American bands (With Evanescence! :3)

really? they have a new album coming out in May... but it is a different singer...... but he is just as good as the duy who sang in hybrid theory
They have a different singer? Wow I didn't know that. 0.0

My brother bought one of their songs recently. I have yet to listen to it again.

I can't remember if I liked it or not though. =X

Ironicly, a guy I know sent me their music video 'What I've Done' today. The song is ok, but seemed a little week to me. I don't know, I felt there needed to be a little more bass in the bakground.

Oh well.

My brother bought one of their songs recently. I have yet to listen to it again.I can't remember if I liked it or not though. =X

Ironicly, a guy I know sent me their music video 'What I've Done' today. The song is ok, but seemed a little week to me. I don't know, I felt there needed to be a little more bass in the bakground.

Oh well.
There older songs are better.

Atleast to me.

Yes I do like Linkin Park. But I think Bobnoxious is better! My fav song from bobnoxious is here we go again,

Latest posts

Back