SisterHood of the Traveling Pants

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wanted to.

I would have watched the movie at my friend's sleepover last night, but she told us we couldn't cuz it was too "old".

Matchy <_<

What a coincedence! I just finished reading it yesterday and I can't wait to read the Second Summer of the Sisterhood. I saw the movie back in '04 and now I read the book for LA becuz I didn't know what else to read. Turns out the book is so much better for me. I think I'll check out a bookstore or library to find the Second, Third and Fourth books. I love Ann Brashare's writing!

I am currently reading the last book of the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. I got it from the library :(

Yays! I just went to Coles and bought the second and third books. I just began reading The Second Summer of the Sisterhood, so so far its pretty good.

My sister got me the hard cover book of the 2nd sisterhood for christmas, I didn't finish but it's really good. I don't want to spoil it for anyone though! ;)

I Never Read the Book Yet, I watched the Movie, But I want to read the book.

I'll Probably Go to the Library this Weekend and see if they have it.

Latest posts

Back