Favorite pokemon game?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What's you farvorite pokemon game?

• Pokemon original red

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pokemon original blue

• Pokemon original yellow

• Pokemon Crystal version

• Pokemon silver version

• Pokemon gold version

• Pokemon Ruby version(yay!)

• Pokemon Sapphire version

• Pokemon leafgreen

• Pokemon firered

• Pokemon emerald version

• Pokemon Diamond

• Pokemon Pearl

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One word:DIAMOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For right now it' Pokemon Sapphire and Firered because I have them. But I plan on getting Pokemon Diamond ^_^ .

I've had a blast playing Emerald! It may be my favorite of all time. I'm in the Battle Frontier right now.

I also have:

*Blue(possibly my other favorite game, I've had it for 10 years and it contains my beloved Blastoise!)

*Yellow

*Silver

*Gold

*Crystal

*LeafGreen

*Sapphire

*Pearl

I haven't met a Pokemon version yet that I don't like. :D

Ruby... I was playing it from my friend and I absolutely LOVE going into those cool/tough/etc. competitions! I rock... :rolleyes: :D

-Spongeboby

I like alot of Pokemon games. Some more than others, but I really liked the Yellow version. Personally, I think the older versions were harder to beat than the newer ones, even though they're all pretty easy. Emerald was fun, too, especially with all the Pokemon competitions, so it was a nice gaming experience. LeafGreen and FireRed...well, they were OK-ish. But they were sort of just revised versions of older games, so it wasn't like a totally new gaming experience.

For the newer Pokemon games (Diamond, Pearl, Mystery Dungeon, etc.), I like Diamond and Pearl (even though I've only played one of them, but based on what I've seen, they aren't so different).

I'm playing Pearl as I post. PEARL RULES! SPOILER ALERT! Oh, and when you go into the cave at Iron Island, the guy that follows you gives you an egg after you get out. It has what evolves into Lucario!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back