Do you like Hilary Duff?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like Hilary Duff?

• no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes

• kinda

• Total voters
She's OK...

I like her show better than her songs. I do like her songs, but not really herself.

Matchy <_<

I hate her... And I also don't like her show.
-Spongeboby
Yay! Another Person who shares my hate For Hilary Duff! XD

obviously i hate hilary duff, lol

Well, you gotta admit...She has grown a little and has better music than

she used to. Has it ever occured to you, though that most stars from Disney are all

pop-star wannabees?

I despise her.

When I hear her music I want to stab the stero.

No offence but It's my opinion... Seriously now I think you'll probably all hate me.

No offence you Hilary lovers, I can't stand her like I could 3 years ago. Her show is alright, but now she is anerexic and makes stupid songs that have already been done before.

Again, no offence.

Has it ever occured to you, though that most stars from Disney are allpop-star wannabees?
I realized that too.

I hate that. o.<

No, I'm not particularly fond of her.

I like her. I also like Vanessa Hudgens, Ashley Tisdale, Avril, Aly and AJ and heaps of other Pop singers.

LOL, I guess now I''m going to be told that my taste in music sucks. Oh well! You listen to what you like and I'll listen to what I like. Get it? Got it? Good.

Everyone has opinions. I'm fine with all you 'Hilary Haters', I can't force you to change your mind. (Not that I would want to)

Anyway I love her songs: Dignity, Gypsy Woman, Jericho, So Yesterday, Fly, Why Not and heaps of others.

Wake Up got kinda boring though.

Latest posts

Back