Kiss My Eyes, and Lay Me To Sleep

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually, the proper name of that song is "Miss Murder" and its by AFI, "kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep" are just part of the lyrics. The person who made that video just used the begginging of the song.

Anywayz, i love that song. and the AMV, even though i never played kingdom hearts though. (even though i really want to, but no-thanks to my cousin who threw my ps2 down the stairs,when i lived with my auntie and her. thats like, from the floor of the main level, to the floor of upstairs, 25 feet along with my harvest moon game in it. my ps2 broke in two places, the harvest moon game (harvest moon save the homeland) cracked.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THAT song.it's by AFI.

not sure aobut the amv. i dont know what kindgom hearts is...
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THAT song.

it's by AFI.

not sure aobut the amv. i dont know what kindgom hearts is...[/B]

it is this really cool game look it up in winkipedia

That's Miss Murder by AFI.

(Hahhah. That Davey guy is so weird!)

Oh my gosh, I love that song! Got it on my iPod...

"Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep" is just the beginning.

And there's 2 different versions of the song...

-Rachel

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha yeah Miss Murder.

I wasn't much of a fan when I first heard it.. but I do love it now.

But they're like an oldish band before they become popular. o.o''

~Mango

it isn't miss murder because i typed miss murder in to imeem.com (music site) and it came up a complety diffrent song by afi
no, its miss murder. ^_^ lol. Its just that The Music Video for the Song (miss murder) has the "Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep" part. Even if you search the song, the "kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep" part wont be in teh lyrics. But its a part of the song though.

Haha yeah Miss Murder.I wasn't much of a fan when I first heard it.. but I do love it now.

But they're like an oldish band before they become popular. o.o''

~Mango
Yeah they had 4 albums or something before Decemberunderground.

I was surprised when I found that out.

Latest posts

Back