Ed, Edd 'n' Eddy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TamaMan64

Reaction score
is it true that its gonna be the final episode?!?!?

its the longest running cartoon on cn!

but, i got from tv.com, that that is only the last episode of the 5th season, and are starting the sixth.

discuss

I was just about to talk about that.

I guess so you know how some people are they say that's the last episode and then they might make another episode. I was just about to make a topic on it ^_^ . I'm watching it now, are you? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
No, it is NOT the last episode. Just the last episode of the 5th season. They're is 2 more episodes planned for season 6, with the 90 minute movie. Sorry bout the confusion, I got some sources and theyre IS going to be more Ed Edd n Eddy coming, So far 2 Half Hour long episodes from my understanding.

So Yay ^^ CN confused me until I went online and found out.

Ed Edd n Eddy forever! :)

Series like that are OK to end like that, but there is 2 episodes and a movie to hit TV

Series like Inuyasha, or Ranma 1/2 are not OK to end without a conclusion. OR The Milk Chan Show.

Yay! Thanks Meowbark! ^_^ I can't wait to see it, Because I was stunned at the end it wasn't really nothing except Eddy taking up for Double Dee and them eating a Hotdog.. I want to find out what's under double dee's hat. ^_^

That was so funny when Double "accidentally" kick Rolf in the face, and slammed his foot on him, and then all those pencils attacked him. ^_^ .

No, it is NOT the last episode. Just the last episode of the 5th season. They're is 2 more episodes planned for season 6, with the 90 minute movie. Sorry bout the confusion, I got some sources and theyre IS going to be more Ed Edd n Eddy coming, So far 2 Half Hour long episodes from my understanding.
So Yay ^^ CN confused me until I went online and found out.

Ed Edd n Eddy forever! :)
Ah sweet! I ♥ Ed, Edd and Eddy!

[SIZE=30pt]how can that be the last episode of Ed, Edd, Eddy when a new one is in two weeks from now so cn might wanted more airs so thats not the last episode so i win hehehehehheheheheheheeheheeheheheehehe Locky458 that was funny almost as funny when Edd hit Ed than Edd got beat up by the wimp Jimmy [/SIZE]

i have seen every episode of ed edd n eddy.

has anybody else?

there is a list of episodes on tv.com

EDIT: P.S. what is your fav episode?

i like 1+1=ed, where they figure out stuff about the laws of physics.

i also like the upworld episode, and also the hide and seek episode.

i have seen every episode of ed edd n eddy.has anybody else?

there is a list of episodes on tv.com

EDIT: P.S. what is your fav episode?

i like 1+1=ed, where they figure out stuff about the laws of physics.

i also like the upworld episode, and also the hide and seek episode.
I have seen EVERY episode, I have been watching it since 1999 when it came out. I may not have the names memorized in my head, but I have seen all the episodes. And 1+1=Ed was soooo funny!

Eddy: Whoo! PG 13!

Ed: Thats my moms Eddy.

Eddy: *shudders and drops Ed's moms bra*

XD

I like the one were Eddy takes on Rolf for the badge, they have to get in their Birthday suits! X)

The first episode was Nagged to Ed and the Ed touchables.

I love the episode Gimme Gimme Never Ed when Plank wants kicks and giggles.

And I love Little Ed Blue when Ed turns angry because he a pebble in his shoes.

Euw, remember when Sarah told the 3 ed's "Go away, no boys allowed!" strange because Jimmy was their and she didn't say nothing about it.. Oh yeah and the balloon Episode.

There was a few episodes that never made it to TV.

Special Ed: I think you know what this means XD

And a episode were Ed gets in trouble, so Sarah gets all retarded and takes Ed's room for a Tea Party room

Lastly, Eddy finds out his religion

There was a few episodes that never made it to TV.
Special Ed: I think you know what this means XD

And a episode were Ed gets in trouble, so Sarah gets all retarded and takes Ed's room for a Tea Party room

Lastly, Eddy finds out his religion
Ok. What website or place can you find or watch that on?

Latest posts

Back