Whats Your favorite Nickelodeon TV Show?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your favorite Nickelodeon TV show?

• Spongebob Squarepants

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Fairly Oddparents

• Danny Phantom

• Zoey101

• Drake and Josh

• Unfabulous

• Total voters
it would be a toss up between Danny Phantom and The Last Airbender but i chose danny phantom

Last edited by a moderator:
Cat scratch is not a good show. Nickolodeon Is going to cancell it. Its bad for your kid to watch stuff like that cat pankacke or waffle or whatever running in to walls. I hate cat scratch. I think its right for Nicelodeon studios to cancell it.

Fairly oddparents cause its riddled with dry. dark. and witty humor.

Kids show?

zoey101 coz my bff name is zoe and coz its really cool

ps my bff spells it zoe cool yay yay yazy

I don't watch Nick much. Invader Zim was my favorite on the channel, but they took it off. I can't really say I blame them, it's not really a "Nickelodeonish" kind of show. It was hilarious and random though. xD

My favorite show on Nick was, and always will be, GUTS.

I think you guys may be too young for that. I apologize, I'm not a big fan of the new stuff on Nick.

My favorite show on Nick was, and always will be, GUTS.
I think you guys may be too young for that. I apologize, I'm not a big fan of the new stuff on Nick.
I still watch GUTS and Legends of the Hidden Temple all the time on our special cable channel thing.

My favorite was Ren and Stimpy (even though it wasn't officially a Nickelodeon show (Well, I don't think it was at least.) I also liked Animaniacs.

Most of the new childrens shows on all the channnels are bad.

My favourite nick shows are spongebob,oddparents,avatar,drake and josh,and my personal favourite,Invader ZIM

the fairly oddparents should be canceled. its inapropriate.
How is it innapropriate?

Anyways, my favorite is the Fairly Oddparents.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back