i hate america

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do you hate america/

• yes,america is horrible

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no,i love america

• i dont care for it

• whats america?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We all have our opinions. :]

I think I'm EXTREMELY lucky to live in America. Imagine if you lived in Africa; you could get malaria, you could starve, and you might not even have any shelter.

I love my country and I think I'm very spoiled living here.

We all have our opinions. :]I think I'm EXTREMELY lucky to live in America. Imagine if you lived in Africa; you could get malaria, you could starve, and you might not even have any shelter.

*nods* You must've been watching American Idol or so good point. I live in America and I'm so lucky, and love it a lot.

We all have our opinions. :]I think I'm EXTREMELY lucky to live in America. Imagine if you lived in Africa; you could get malaria, you could starve, and you might not even have any shelter.

I feel the same way.

Is there a certin reason you feel this way???

tt101

Why?

I feel lucky to live in American. In some countries girls can't go to school and have to cover up there entire body to go into public areas. Also in some countries there is war, starvation, and poverty. I'm extremely lucky to live in America. :)

Well there is a posibility this person just wants to travel somewhere else. It's not that they hate america they are probably tired of it and wants to experience something new. But I can't read minds.

We all have our opinions. :]I think I'm EXTREMELY lucky to live in America.  Imagine if you lived in Africa; you could get malaria, you could starve, and you might not even have any shelter.

I agree.

Canada and the US are very lucky countries.

We have food, shelter, and a free country.

I love America! It's a very free place. We are lucky.

When I went to to Country of Indonesia, there were millions of people living on the street.

Those people were ill, weak, and starving.

Their land ain't nice at all.

I can't even explain how hard life must have been for them.

BTW, Why do you hate America?

But anyways, think out it.

-Rachel

Last edited by a moderator:
I live in Canada.....

So I don't have much of an opinion on the US.

Everybody thinks different of their country; just remember that in future posting. :)

Why do you hate it so much,i hate our president,but i love this country,and we're lucky to live in it.
i h8 the president 2. y the hell did america pick him to keep going?! i cant wait till 2008 when he gets kicked out

but i'm lucky to live in the usa when i hear about aids killing millions in africa. and when i hear about homeless ppl on the streets in many countries im lucky i live in the usa.

I love to live in such a wonderful country where people from all over the world wished they could live at one point. Though I understand why people hate Bush I dislike him as well but at least we got to see what he could bring to the table. But to me if that is why you hate the US I just ask why? I love the USA!

I love America, but I absolutely hate Bush.

But it wouldn't have been any better with Kerry. He made fun of US soldiers by saying, "You all better go to school and get an education or else they'll ship you off to the army!", which is basically saying our soldiers are stupid and didn't know any better.

Last edited by a moderator:
I despise, hate, loathe (whatever you want to say), Bush, the reason we ARE lucky is because, well, would you want to live in Iraq or Africa?

I love America! Its the best ever! I mean we are free and we have everything we could ever want and more! I mean some people risk their lifes to come to America. I mean we are free and I think we are all blessed to live in such a wonderful contry! But you do have you'r own opinon, just mine is a different one! But yes I ♥ the USA!

I love America, but I absolutely hate Bush.
But it wouldn't have been any better with Kerry. He made fun of US soldiers by saying, "You all better go to school and get an education or else they'll ship you off to the army!", which is basically saying our soldiers are stupid and didn't know any better.
I agree. Most of the people running in the last election wouldn't have been very good presidents, but let's hope in the next election, we can get a good one!

I'm happy I live in America. It's much better than living in a third world country, where most people are starving, homeless, and sick. We also don't have anyone attacking us at the moment, so I think it's good. We also have pretty good education, and a lot of resources.

I agree with Tenniswinner. America is a fairly safe environment. Living in England would be under a Queen. Same with Spain (I believe). Yes, for Africa, you may be a child/adult which could die in 30 seconds because of poverty. Also, moleria.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back