Super Smash Bros. Melee

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Locky458

Reaction score
Does anybody play it? I know I know it's old. My favorite character on their is probably Sheik..

discuss.

mememememmememememememme!!!

I LOVE THAT GAME!!! My best charecter is Kirby, Pikachu, Yoshi Fox,Ness, young link/link Jigglypuff, Pichu, Mewtwo, Donkey Kong and Mr. Game and Watch.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have unlocked all the characters, so I will be able to tell you who I am skilled with:

Fox

Yoshi

Roy

Marth

Link

Young Link

Falco

Bowser

I am practically good at all of the characters. Even though it is an old game, I still love it. It is fairly new to me.

I've played it since 2001 my cousin and my brother use to wake up early in the morning and play it all day. Their favorite character was Capt. Falcon, Fox, and Falco. They think that those 3 characters relate to each other in moves.

What about that Sonic and Tails rumor? They said beat 10 people on Cruel Melee (which is impossible to me).

Ness has bad moves in my opinion. Kirby is kinda weak but I love his Down + B attack and Right + B.

I hate when Pichu attacks he add % to itself.

Have you ever released Celebi and Mew from the pokeball?

Super Smash Bros. Melee was, and still is, a great game. I think it really changed my opinion about fighting games alot.

Anyway, the characters I am best with is probably Marth/Roy. They're not really all that different (same attacks, same controls, etc.), so I don't really consider them two totally different characters. Other than the fact that Roy, I'm supposing, is slightly stronger than Marth, but I'm just guessing.

Otherwise, I'm good with Pikachu/Pichu. Again, they're not too different, but at least there's speed and health differences.

In my opinion Roy is stronger than Marth but Marth is faster.

I remember when you hold down the B button for Roy and Marth they have this sword attack. Roy does about 10% damage to himself but the moves does like 50% and Marth's was like 27%.

Kirby can be good at times but he seems weak. I'm good with Peach, I love her Down+A move the bigger you are the more hits she can do with that moves. My favorite item is the Pokeball, Freezie, Mr. Saturn, bombs, screw attack, shell, and metal box xD That's almost like All. I like putting the big Mushroom on Bowser and Donkey Kong because they turn so BIG.

Best character is Kirby... (Lol, forgive me from taking this dorky quote from the Saveums...but...) SMALL IS POWERFUL! :D :)

-Spongeboby

Yeah that's true at times :) . The Ice climbers are good to. Nanny is so strong when she leaves her brother (when the computer is controlling her).

The ice climbers are real weak since they leave a giant open spot. If you use the ice jump, then you could get nanny beaten up and then you don't have much defense. Kirby is the most powerful charecter in my opinion. He can use a really good defense, a really good attack too. His grab is really powerful.

Best game ever. The original for N64 schooled though.

I was the best with Kirby. All my friends challenged me to a game of it and I beat them all, even though all 3 of them were on a team. LoL.

In my opinion the person with the best grab it Mewtwo. But Capt. Falcon is fast and good.

Maybe Kirby is good, maybe I'm just not good with him that much or maybe I don't know how to use him.

My favorite charactors are Zelda [i absolutly love that name! I named my hermit crab Zelda, xD] and Kirby.

Best game ever. The original for N64 schooled though.
I was the best with Kirby. All my friends challenged me to a game of it and I beat them all, even though all 3 of them were on a team. LoL.
Lol who didn't play the

original N64 Super smash bros

without having there best player be Kirby.

They made Kirby to good in that game, lol then

in super smash bros melee, they made him waaay to weak. O_O

Lol but yes I play Super smash bros melee.

My bro and I have unlocked everything you

can in the game. O.O Took a while, lol

But my best characters are...

1#:Roy

2#:Luigi

3#:Young link

I love that game! Rocks my socks.

CAN'T WAIT FOR SUPER SMASH BROS. BRAWL THOUGH!!! >=D

Yeah! Go Kirby!!!!!!! I love Kirby! Have you guys ever played that one game ( on Super Smash Bros. Melee) that goes level by level but you play by yourself? It's coolio!!!!

~Tamasweet

I love SSBM! I am skilled with all the characters, but I am an expert with Kirby. If I play as kirby, nobody can beat me! (nobody has beaten me at it yet) Also, I like Bowser.

Well for one thing I can't beat the computer when their on Level 9. I am really skilled at the game, but Level 6 seems about my match. Bowser is really good on the game, it's just that He is so slow, but high in defense.. Mr. Game & Watch is character that I'm good with, but Sheik, Peach, and Fox are the ones I'm mostly really skilled at, I can name more but this is the most general ones I'm good at.

Well for one thing I can't beat the computer when their on Level 9. I am really skilled at the game, but Level 6 seems about my match. Bowser is really good on the game, it's just that He is so slow, but high in defense.. Mr. Game & Watch is character that I'm good with, but Sheik, Peach, and Fox are the ones I'm mostly really skilled at, I can name more but this is the most general ones I'm good at.
O.O wow really? There not really not

hard, pretty predictable.

But right now, my goal is to play

one player with 1 life on very hard.

Haven't been able to beat it so far @_@

I always slip up somehow. @.@

OMG, my sister, my best friend and I are all obsessed with SSBM! :D

My favorite character would have to be... Zelda/Sheik. Mostly I use Sheik though, because in my opinion she has better moves than Zelda. ^^

:mimitchi: :D :eek: :D yeah I like Kirby And Mario the Best!

:unsure: hello people of new york! B) B) B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back