Jim Gaffigan

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wildcat_gal_101

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
You should watch the videos. He is so funny!

The most dissappointing cake HAS to be fruitcake! You would think it would be better, but it doesn't add up. Fruit, good. Cake, better. Fruitcake, nasty crap! What's the recipe for it, anyways? Anything but fruit? It like you're eating it numnumnum What is this, a skittle?!?! Hey, is that a seed, WHAT IS THIS?! A TREASURE MAP?!

One word... Well, abreviation thingish thing... ROFL!!!!!

Two words... HOT POCKETS!!

Jim Gaffigan has to be my favorite comedian of all time. My sister and I have never laughed so hard! :furawatchi: I like that voice he does; He's just hilarious, end of story! LOL

I like the Steak And Salad one. Steak is the tuxedo of meats, and bologna is it's retarded cousin XD I don't like salad, it's like eating yardwork. I don't mind salad dressing with traces of salad though!

i heart jim gaffigan!!!! he and jeff dunham (sp?) r the greatest!!!!

meh fave of gaffigan's has got 2 b the 'hot pockets' thing, just like everyone else. but who wouldn't think that? there's also all that religious jokes & stuff that i think r absolutely HILARIOUS!!! mostly cuz i'm not the most religious person in the world.

i heart peanut (from jeff dunham's stuff)!!!! luv meh!!!!!

animerox

The religion one is good :p

Church has alot to do with memory, I have a bad memory

Our Father...of the Major Leaugue Baseball

(You've gone too far)I love that joke because there's always that one face that's like YOU'RE GOING TO HELL!

Latest posts

Back