Ever met a famous singer?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, I havn't... I don't concern myself with that. Cool that you met Carrie Underwood though! My friends ALL want to see her!

:D

-Spongeboby

I don't like Avril Lavigne at all... people actually think she's punk rock... more like pop princess! B) x.X

-Spongeboby

No!But someone I know says there Hannah Montana and u never know she could be!
Yes, i met the boy-band Busted who split in 2005.

Busted were 3 English boysm called Matt Willis, James Bourne and Charlie Simpson.

I met all 3 of them. They were lovely.

-----------------------

VioletchiGirl101, I doubt it's the real Hanna Montana AKA Miley Cyrus. Anyone could say they're Hannah Montana.

Have any of you guys ever met a famous singer?
I met Carrie Underwood in Nashvillle.
Oooh. Nashville. <3

Franklin is near there. xD.

But anyway.. I have meet Lisa & Jess of The Veronica's. :(

I got their album The Secret Life Of.. and they signed it for me!

I talked to them too. Yay xD.

~Mango

^ Hehe! It was!

I remeber when I saw them I was getting so exicted xD!

They were so nice aswell!

I was going to get photo's with them but the manager said we couldn't!

But the next person go too!

I was with my friend, we were so angry! >___>

~Mango

Nope. But on...Monday night I am going to a Rod Stewart concert. And I'm in the second row. So exciting! I hope he doesn't make me go on stage o.o

On the drive back to my house from my cottage, I saw a Red Ford car (forgot the brand name) and I saw a person which looked exactly like Carrie Underwood .___. She had curly blond hair and sunglasses. I don't think it was her - why would she be in my state? She should have been recording a song or making a Music Video xDD

ahah i wanna meet Eminem xD
i HAVE met Fall Out Boy...well Patrick cuz he is the singer haha
You lucky dog... Although I probably would've hyperventilated myself into a coma if I ever met Mr. Stump... :(

Latest posts

Back