Shadow the Hedgehog

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've played it once on gamecube... lol it was at a store! :) It was ok....

-Spongeboby

I have finished EVERY STORY! IT ROCKS! But the d word got annoying after awhile. XD

~SG~

P.S: I have every single sonic thing and I know every single fact!! IM NUMBAH ONE FAN! Just wanna say. XD

I hate shadow the hedgehog. It was real stupid. I mean- why have cars, if Shadow could already run? That spoils Sonic's whole purpose!
Yes, I did notice that the game was little out of proportion of not being a sonic game. Like I got sick of saying him the D word. I love his new moves. My favortie stages were mostly the Heroes in my opinon the Dark mode was a bit boring. But the new weapons were good, and the ally feature is handy.

My the thing that I really hated the most was that they had new people play the voices, I mean come on Charmy has some constipated voice, instead of his high squeaky voice, it seems as though the person who played Max from Pokemon is playing his voice. I think the only person voice that isn't different was Cream and Cheese.. I love the Vacuum Egg, but on that game they didn't have super speed like the other games.. :\

Here was the Path of completing missions of where you go on the map.

Hero- Down

Normal- Straight Forward

Dark- Up

Well this is the most common path of it :blink: .

I LOVE SONIC ADVANCE 3 FOR GAMEBOY. <3

xD. My friend has it, I always borrow it.

Its so fun xD.

I love being Team Jubilee. :3

~Mango

I love that game. I wish I never broke the disk.

Oh and I remember when we heard Charmy's voice

we were wondering why it sounded familer...

My favorite level was circus park. I would keep doing it over and over again.

When playing sonic advance 3 Im usally Knuckles and Cream because its alot easier when cheese circles around cream that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back