Do you have a Blog?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i do on bebo and on myspace

but i cant send u the link

i say inapropriate stuff

PM if ur allowed to Hear the stuff

I keep a facebook profile (out of morbid curiosity of the people I graduated high school and college with), a livejournal (where I post my true debauchery to a select group of friends) and a couple different blogs at blogger.com (my tamagotchi blog, which I've only started updating again for the first time in a long time, and my photo blog, where I post fab pictures of my fab new European life for friends and family to see and get jealous of me).

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup, but I only have one for right now, on Blogagotchi, and I practically just started it. :lol: I think it's turned out pretty well so far, though! ^^

I just made Blogagotchi! The link is in my signature. It's just about my Tamagotchis, though. I don't like the idea of making personal blogs all about my life. I'd rather keep that to myself. :lol:

Yes I do have a blog. :mellow: It's in my siggy. Check it out whenever you want! It's about my life just so you know, it's more like a diary to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have a facebook account, but I have a Blogagotchi, Myspace blog, Livejournal, and Greatestjournal.
I don't have a blog or anything but I want one. I just wanted to get a Livejournal, so I filled everything out and after a few mistakes all the information was right but then I clicked submit and nothing happened. It just went to the top of the page again. Help! Oh yeah, and I triple checked and nothing was wrong.

Latest posts

Back