American Idol

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gotchipie

Reaction score
Who will win American Idol? Do you think Sanjaya should've been voted off a long time ago? Why? (Sorry if this sounds kinda like a school essay lol)

In my opinion, I think Sanjaya wasn't a good singer - but a good people person :gozarutchi:

I personally think that either Jordin Sparks or Melinda Doolittle should win. They ought to be in the finale :eek:

In my opinion, I think Sanjaya wasn't a good singer 
How dare you I was a fanjaya! LOL! I actually agree he wasn't the best. But he also wasn't the worst.

I think Lakisha or Jordin will win since Melinda seems a little shy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I stopped watching that show like 2 years ago. His mohawk looked funny 'nd cool at the same time. :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm my opinion, finally Phil left, and Melinda, or LaKisha might win. LaKisha has been to lucky these past weeks :rolleyes: . Blake's the only guy left.. Wow. Jordin and LaKisha has been picking bad songs lately.

I want Melinda and LaKisha to win. LaKisha won't win because she is fat. I don't care about looks - it is only voice!

Speaking of that, America only judges on the looks - not the singing. Someone may go out and sing so bad that cats die - but they look gorgeous. Results : She/he wins.

I love American Idol so much! I am so glad Phil left. I never liked him. Melinda and LaKisha are OK. I don't think LaKisha is really good, though. I want Jordin to win. Blake is alright. I can't believe he died his hair.

Matchy :huh:

Latest posts

Back