NO! YES! NO! YES! NO! YES!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My friends keep on telling me how FUNNY south park is, and then I see the guiness book of world records and WOAH!!!!!...

IT IS THE TELEVISION SHOW IN THE WHOLE WORLD WITH THE MOST CUSSING WORDS!!!! x_x

should I watch It?!?!

@complete tama fanatic@

PS- my dad would go KUNG-FOO on me if he saw me watching south park!!! X_X

If your parents don't want you to watch it, then you probably shouldn't. They may not think it's appropriate, so you might get in trouble. (And getting in trouble is no fun!) I do watch it sometimes. It can be very funny.

I hate to admit it but that is the funniest show ever.

I does have alot of cussing and depending on what age you are and with your parents saying no about watching, maybe you shouldn't.

I wouldn't reckomend watching it if your parents don't want you to. Most of the time your parent's judgement is right! Trust me... :D Anyway there are tons of other great shows out there that aren't 18A... I love to watch spongebob, americas next top model, and (I'm not sure if this is 18A or not) VivaLaBam! <------love that show! Mardi Gras episode was hilarious!

I wouldn't reckomend watching it if your parents don't want you to. Most of the time your parent's judgement is right! Trust me... :D Anyway there are tons of other great shows out there that aren't 18A... I love to watch spongebob, americas next top model, and (I'm not sure if this is 18A or not) VivaLaBam! <------love that show! Mardi Gras episode was hilarious!
America's Next Top Model is an awesome show.

Anyways, I'm allowed to watch South Park, my dad is cool like that and sometimes watches it with me.

I would not recomned if your parents don't want you watching it or are under 13 to watch it. There's lots of bad stuff and swearing, but it can be funny.

Viva La Bam sucks. Those guys are complete jerks. Anyway South Park is horrible, it tries too hard to be offensive and it's not funny.

If it has swear words - the most swear words in the world records book -- don't watch it. Also, if you don't want to get whipped and beat up by your father - don't do it. It is totally wrong to watch something your parents agree that is inappropriate for you. Someday when you move out, you may watch South Park - if you still are interested in it.

I don't watch it. I haven't even seen it since I was like 5, and yeah, I saw it when I was 5, but I don't remember it.

I don't watch it because I think it is wrong.

Matchy :eek:

i love South Park. But They Need new stuff. Instead of pretty much every episode doing the same thing "OMG they Killed Kenny..." (those of you who watch it should know the rest of that line) But it is Hilarious Though, Especially Mr.Mackey and how he says ok like "M'Kay" XD

The Episode When Cartman waits For The Nintendo Wii was Hilarious (though one scene was a little...Gross/Graphical/Adult Moment, ew)

i love South Park. But They Need new stuff. Instead of pretty much every episode doing the same thing "OMG they Killed Kenny..." (those of you who watch it should know the rest of that line) But it is Hilarious Though, Especially Mr.Mackey and how he says ok like "M'Kay" XD
The Episode When Cartman waits For The Nintendo Wii was Hilarious (though one scene was a little...Gross/Graphical/Adult Moment, ew)
omg ew, that one was horrible o.o I had to cover my face when I saw what was happening ><

I like South Park, just when it shows people crapping, or just being wrong is when it goes to far.

I have to admit, I do find it amusing xP I watch it whenever I see it's on.

I would ask your parents about it before watching though. It can be pretty bad for younger audiences. A LOT of parents wouldn't want their kids watching it. My mom didn't for a while, but she gave up trying to stop me a long time ago o.o'

Some of the episodes are a bit disgusting though x.x That's the only thing I really hate about it. They go a little too far with 'toilet humor'.

I have to admit, I do find it amusing xP I watch it whenever I see it's on.
I would ask your parents about it before watching though. It can be pretty bad for younger audiences. A LOT of parents wouldn't want their kids watching it. My mom didn't for a while, but she gave up trying to stop me a long time ago o.o'

Some of the episodes are a bit disgusting though x.x That's the only thing I really hate about it. They go a little too far with 'toilet humor'.
Yes, took the letters out of my keyboard.

I tottaly agree it would have the most cussing. There's a song that Cartman sings and it says a certain words seemingly 500 times! If your parents don't want you watching things with cussing in it, I advise you don't watch South Park AT ALL.

Latest posts

Back