Can somone help me out on how to get certain tamagotchis

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamaluv-er

Reaction score
well i want this one :D or :huh: . Can anyone help me out on how to get these tamagotches? PLEASE

I choose Radioshack to get tama batteries, they'll cost about $1.99- $3.99, but it's worth it <_<

you have to take perfect care of your tama to get this guy. :( but i dont know how to get this :kuribotchi: guy

I have :unsure: right now--It evolved from a kinakomatchi and I took really good care of it

Also :furawatchi: is the young version of :unsure: (Young Mimitchi and Mimitchi)

well i've got this one :gozarutchi: and this one :wacko: and what do they turn out like?

[SIZE=8pt] hi, i got them both. Here's how to do it: if you want :ichigotchi: you have to take very good care of it. if a heart goes down, fill it up right away. you can let it drop to 2 hearts at least 5 times. make sure it's never overweight or underweight (for both :) ) If you want :huh: same thing, but NEVER let it drop 2 hearts!!! :wacko: [/SIZE]

yea wat is debugging and how do u do it?

I LOVE ICHIGOTCHIS!!!!!!!!!! :pochitchi: :pochitchi: :D :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi:

And is ther a certain way to get an ichigotchi aka :pochitchi: kuz Ive been dying for one and so far I NEVER got one.

I LOVE ICHIGOTCHIS!!!!!!!!!!! :pochitchi: :D :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
I want an Ichigotchi too and have no luck either! Help us!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :ph34r: :D :angry: :blink:

well tamaluver, youre in luck.

:furawatchi: To get this little guy, take *almost perfect* care. Play games with him commonly, basically balance between Dance and Jump. PLay instead of feeding snacks.

:wacko: To get this cute fellow, your generation 1 must be highly trained. When the Tamagotchi is generation 2, take good care of it thru the babytchi stage. it will possibly change into kinakomotchi. Take good care of kinakomochi and in about a day it will change to young mimitchi--> :chohimetchi:

If you have any more questions or strategies please PM me

I choose Radioshack to get tama batteries, they'll cost about $1.99- $3.99, but it's worth it :ph34r:
omg r u crazy just go to dollarama u get 3 batteries for 1 dollar i like that deal

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Anyway debugging stuffs ur tama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back