Pokémon Diamond and Pearl

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ooh ooh! I do! B) Add me now!

My name on it is Dippy, no capitals except for the first letter, and my code is 116062469626

Lots of 6's :eek:

PM me please and tell me how to get your friend code and how it works (chances are that I won't be able to find this topic again). Thanks.

P.S. I have Pearl! I am in Hearthome city right now.

where do you get a friend code?
I said this in your other Pokemon thread.

1. Go to your Key Items pocket of your bag and find "Pal Pad".

2. Go to "your friend code" or "whatever your character's name is" Code. It should give you your friend code.

If anyone wants my Friend code, feel free to PM me. I do accept trade offers and battling.

Adell

3394 0042 5102

Whether you want to trade or battle, let me know if anyone adds me.

I added you. Hopefully we'll be able to catch up w/ eachother soon so we can do the trade.
Added you as well. You wanted my Ditto, right?

Ok, nerd question. You have to be in a Wi-Fi providing area in order to connect/trade/etc. right? I think I'll have to go to a coffee shop to connect if this is the case. I'd love to trade my Kadabra so I can get an Alakazam, just like I did in Pkmn Blue. :D

Another question, is there a way for your friend to actually steal your Pokemon and never give it back to you? Or do you save before the connection so this is preventable? Maybe it's a paranoid question, but after raising this Lvl. 3 Abra all the way up, it's definitely a concern. hehe.

Ok, nerd question. You have to be in a Wi-Fi providing area in order to connect/trade/etc. right? I think I'll have to go to a coffee shop to connect if this is the case. I'd love to trade my Kadabra so I can get an Alakazam, just like I did in Pkmn Blue. :D
Another question, is there a way for your friend to actually steal your Pokemon and never give it back to you? Or do you save before the connection so this is preventable? Maybe it's a paranoid question, but after raising this Lvl. 3 Abra all the way up, it's definitely a concern. hehe.
Yeah, you have to be at a wifi hotspot. A coffee shop should do. You can save up to three different connection sets, so the coffee shop can occupy one, and the other two can accomodate two other places with wifi you frequent.

Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure people can steal your pokemon in trades if you plan on trading back. You should always trade with someone you trust if you plan on getting your poke back. A good plan would be to find someone who already has an alakazam, so that when you trade your Kadabra to evolve it, the person you traded to would send over his/her 'zam gain nothing by stealing your 'zam since they'd probably want their alakazam back. I have a level 86 'zam, so if you can catch me on wifi I'd happily trade & trade back to evolve your kadabra. My info is in my sig.

Good luck getting Alakazam! I have had an alakazam in every single pokemon game I've ever had so far. I love him. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
If you want, Aubrey, I can help you with that. I'm not really interested in Alakazam, but I can help you to evolve yours. Besides, I'm too busy with my Lvl 82 Gallade. XD

I will have it 1-100 in five days max! I know it! 4th days started... 32 minutes ago!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back