Photo
- - - - -

OMG I THINK I GOT A SECRET V2 CHARACTER!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Tammie Sammie

• tammie-sammie user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 25 June 2005 - 11:22 AM ( #1 )

I think I got a secret v2 character! It all started when I connected my v1 maskitchi and my v2 guy that looks like he is a spaceship,anywayI connected themand my v2 thing went to give my v1 maskitchi a present and when the v2 got on the v1 screen it was a v1 secret character called Nazotchi!Do I have a secret character? Please respond because I'm dying to know!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Please pin this topic beacause it's important to me!

Replies

Views

Started

25 Jun 2005

Last Post

26 Jun 2005

ShAwDy_1

• shawdy-1 user photo
  • Group: Retired TamaTalk Guides

Posted 25 June 2005 - 11:29 AM ( #2 )

no u dont...when ever u connect v1 n v2 the v2 character turns to nazotchi on the v1 screen

Rockin Robotchi

• rockin-robotchi user photo

Posted 25 June 2005 - 11:36 AM ( #3 )

I'm not sure if I'm doing this right. I didn't see the nazorotchi on my screen when I connected my V1 and V2. Are you sure it happens all the time?? :huh:

jadiebloop

• jadiebloop user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 25 June 2005 - 12:01 PM ( #4 )

no u dont it just wat v2 and v1 conecting haracters looks like.

PS.luv that avatar, rock' in robotchi!!

MimitchiRocks

• mimitchirocks user photo

Posted 25 June 2005 - 12:03 PM ( #5 )

That only happens when you connect a V1 and a V2, and the V2 is a character that the V1 doesn't have... :huh:

Tammie Sammie

Posted 25 June 2005 - 12:06 PM ( #6 )

I'm not sure if I'm doing this right. I didn't see the nazorotchi on my screen when I connected my V1 and V2. Are you sure it happens all the time?? :huh:

Yes I have did it 7 times and it worked all 7 times. Plus when I connected them and the v2 was a child it connected as the same character :o

jeminy

• jeminy user photo

Posted 25 June 2005 - 12:39 PM ( #7 )

Yes I have did it 7 times and it worked all 7 times. Plus when I connected them and the v2 was a child it connected as the same character :huh:

thats probably because u have a toddler marutchi on the v2(round toddler) and sence marutchi is a character on v1 it didnt change 2 nazotchi while connecting 2 v1 but if u dont have a character on v2 thats a character on v1 it will look like a nazotchi when connecting 2 v1

G+J

• gj user photo

Posted 25 June 2005 - 12:50 PM ( #8 )

I think I got a secret v2 character! It all started when I connected my v1 maskitchi and my v2 guy that looks like he is a spaceship,anywayI connected themand my v2 thing went to give my v1 maskitchi a present and when the v2 got on the v1 screen it was a v1 secret character called Nazotchi!Do I have a secret character? Please respond because I'm dying to know!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Please pin this topic beacause it's important to me!

I know that happened to me, and also while my tama v2 was a hideotchi! :huh:

G+J

• gj user photo

Posted 25 June 2005 - 12:52 PM ( #9 )

thats probably because u have a toddler marutchi on the v2(round toddler) and sence marutchi is a character on v1 it didnt change 2 nazotchi while connecting 2 v1 but if u dont have a character on v2 thats a character on v1 it will look like a nazotchi when connecting 2 v1

I know, sometimes if that character is included on V1 it is when connecting with a V2, and me and my sister noticed that too before we got the information here.

lovelylittle987

• lovelylittle987 user photo

Posted 25 June 2005 - 01:25 PM ( #10 )

:wacko: dis is probably rong but maybe u can get nazotchi on v1 cause wen u hav da same caracter on v2 as v1 it comes up normal but wen it is difrent it would com up as da nearest character dere was? i :o dk it mite b if u treat ur baby dat u get from otokitchi n ojitchi really badly instead of oyajichi u get nazochi idk jus a thought. <_< :huh:

Tammie Sammie

Posted 25 June 2005 - 04:46 PM ( #11 )

No, the v2 child I had was like a seastar with curbed edges and that definally wasn't the marutchi. :wacko:

jeminy

• jeminy user photo

Posted 26 June 2005 - 08:10 AM ( #12 )

No, the v2 child I had was like a seastar with curbed edges and that definally wasn't the marutchi. :lol:

ok but when u connected with the star character(hitodetchi)did it go in the v1 as a different character?

Rockin Robotchi

• rockin-robotchi user photo

Posted 26 June 2005 - 08:47 AM ( #13 )

Thanks for the avatar compliment Jaybloop, and I know what happened. I was a marutchi and since the V1 has a marutchi in it there was no need for me to change into a nazorotchi, but when my tama turned into a teen (Yu-Fotchi) and I connected them I did turn into a nazorotchi. I'm still a little confused but I think I got. :lol: :angry: You were right jeminy!! :angry:

jeminy

• jeminy user photo

Posted 26 June 2005 - 09:24 AM ( #14 )

Thanks for the avatar compliment Jaybloop, and I know what happened. I was a marutchi and since the V1 has a marutchi in it there was no need for me to change into a nazorotchi, but when my tama turned into a teen (Yu-Fotchi) and I connected them I did turn into a nazorotchi. I'm still a little confused but I think I got. :D :ph34r: You were right jeminy!! B)

thankss always glad 2 help

senorita_me

• senorita-me user photo

Posted 26 June 2005 - 09:50 AM ( #15 )

It only happens when a v1 and a v2 connect and the v2 has'nt got a v1 charecter.

Tammie Sammie

Posted 26 June 2005 - 10:00 AM ( #16 )

ok but when u connected with the star character(hitodetchi)did it go in the v1 as a different character?

no

jeminy

• jeminy user photo

Posted 26 June 2005 - 11:08 AM ( #17 )

no

interesting maybe it's just a glitch