REALLY STRANGE GLITCH!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~FaT CaT~

Reaction score
I dunno why it happened but all i did was try to connect my vr.4 tama to a fake one i got in China (got it cuz i was bored) And then when i played games it would keep playing until

0 LB!!! Also when i went to school (tama was teenager) the pencil in the present would stay in the same place! When i got the present the points wouldn't be added to my points list! <_< please anyone know the meaning to this? Oh but after my tama evolved into an adult,everthing went back to normal :blink: So i think nobody should ever try to connect real ones with fakes! :lol:

(hey tama members i'm new here so could people PM me for hints and help?)

yeah. i know what ya meen. i joined last month. but what i don't know what you mean is did you really use a fake tama?

I dunno why it happened but all i did was try to connect my vr.4 tama to a fake one i got in China (got it cuz i was bored) And then when i played games it would keep playing until0 LB!!! Also when i went to school (tama was teenager) the pencil in the present would stay in the same place! When i got the present the points wouldn't be added to my points list! :( please anyone know the meaning to this? Oh but after my tama evolved into an adult,everthing went back to normal :) So i think nobody should ever try to connect real ones with fakes! :(

(hey tama members i'm new here so could people PM me for hints and help?)
It's normal but you should not connect with fake ones.

Oh about the school you might go to school to often :p

It's just a wierd glitch, but it goes back to normal after it evolves. It happened to me too.

Don't connect to fake ones i have once and it wrecked my tama but

u can diwnload your tama and the glitch will go ^_^ :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back