Do you have an annoying song in your head?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wildcat_gal_101

Reaction score
Here you can talk about annoying songs and ones that are stuck in your head (Yes, random :eek: ) I have My Sharona in my head... At Jump Rope For Heart they were playing music as we were skipping and they played 'My Sharona' then the guy I was a captain with started singing it for the rest of the day (1 hour to be exact)

I'm so stupid over it... That katherine Mcphee song. It's getting so annoying now. :-(

IT'S PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!

WHERE HE AT, WHERE HE AT

CAUSE THERE HE GO

THERE HE GO

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY!

DO THE PEANUT BUTTER JELLY

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY WITH A BASEBALL BAT!!

XD LOL

I got the peanut butter Jelly song in my head!

:3

Jingle Bells and Grace Kelly - Mika.Wrong words for Gracy Kelly though :)
I love That Song! (grace Kelly-mika)

Now i have ShakeTramp by Mariana's Trench. its not really annoying though

Hah. I actually didn't until I saw the title of this topic. Suddenly that song that 'Gets on Everybody's Nerves" started playing in my head with a bunch of little kids singing it. I don't know why, but they won't stop singing.

Shaketramp by Marianas Trench and sometimes I sing Ava Adore from Smashing Pumpkins and occasionally First to Last songs.

Im a freak...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hah. I actually didn't until I saw the title of this topic. Suddenly that song that 'Gets on Everybody's Nerves" started playing in my head with a bunch of little kids singing it. I don't know why, but they won't stop singing.
The neverending song on the Tylenol commerical?

And people started singing it not knowing what it was! But they kept singing it forever just because, it is the song that never ends! LOL

Now I have Fish Heads stuck in my head. Yes, it's a VERY retarded song I have on my MP3

Fish heads

Fish heads

Roly poly

fish heads fish heads

Eam them up yum!

The neverending song on the Tylenol commerical? And people started singing it not knowing what it was! But they kept singing it forever just because, it is the song that never ends! LOL

Now I have Fish Heads stuck in my head. Yes, it's a VERY retarded song I have on my MP3

Fish heads

Fish heads

Roly poly

fish heads fish heads

Eam them up yum!
No, I actually like that song that never ends. It reminds me of the days of Lambchop.

This song goes:

This is the song that gets on everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves, everybody's nerves. etc.

Some song, that my dad was listening to when I got in the car. It's all, "You could of said no, you tell me don't go." and something or other comes after that...

Latest posts

Back